Votes: 181 94.8%
  • No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Show me real life examples. Show me a regular brother with a broad who looks like this. Don’t tell me about some random nikka you saw at the store, or someone you work with. Regular brother that’s not balling or have clout. Burden of proof is on you fukk nikkas.
Here regular coli breh

U gonna say shes not pretty lol
And dude not even 6 feet lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He’s a incel loser who doesn’t go outside. Breh probably fukks sloppy fat cac bytches :deadmanny:

Just peep his replies and emotions. What decent/quality chick would want to be around this incel? Black men are seen as confident, this bytch nikka embarassing us smh
Unless he lives in Idaho lol

Maan ive seen the most regular brothers with the baddest females whenever i leave canada

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.
speak for yourself. you must live in the midwest or south

non rich Cali nikkas have no problem getting attractive latina and asian women.:mjlol:

you black women and black male feminist put these nonblack women on a pedestal more than #pawginpeace gang.

I don't swirl, but for some reason posts like this aggravates me, you're inadvertently shytting on black men. and I've seen regular nikkas growing up getting at these women. How do you know Kim K didn't lose her virginity to a black man or had a black boyfriend in high school? How do you know this girl never dated a black man before this dude.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Here regular coli breh

U gonna say shes not pretty lol
And dude not even 6 feet lol

Rebuked this incel with one post :deadmanny:

Im thinking he’s a cac actually. I haven’t met many black men who feel like a regular breh can’t get an attractive non bw unless he’s rich or got clout. :patrice:

That’s straight cac lingo and rhetoric :mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I mean you see KD and Kyrie in my avi :manny:
Ray-J-Doesnt-Trust-That-Statement.gif

Of all places, Brooklyn…. New York City… and you’re typing this? When I worked there, I saw black men from all walks of life with bad women of all backgrounds.

Although I would never live in New York, one thing I will say is that the brehs were eating well there and they had the baddest Latinas bar none.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:

Just because he looks like a regular breh doesn’t mean he is. Dude could be an executive somewhere. I’m nitpicking though, rep.
lmaoo

The things you incel weirdos do to juelz your shytty takes. Just admit your Down syndrome ass is wrong. I want you to be the best version of yourself. Because you’re pathetic right now.

Breh has less than 1k followers. You were proved wrong and you’ve been exposed that you don’t go outside or you’re extreme ugly/swagless gang :dead:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ray-J-Doesnt-Trust-That-Statement.gif

Of all places, Brooklyn…. New York City… and you’re typing this? When I worked there, I saw black men from all walks of life with bad women of all backgrounds.

Although I would never live in New York, one thing I will say is that the brehs were eating well there and they had the baddest Latinas bar none.
Stop quoting me if y’all gonna be late and miss the point. I’m not talking about brothers fukking bad non black women, everybody will tell you they do that. My point is that we’er not their first pick unless they’ve got a bbc fantasy or the brother has clout or money. I’m not gonna keep reiterating myself.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Stop quoting me if y’all gonna be late and miss the point. I’m not talking about brothers fukking bad non black women, everybody will tell you they do that. My point is that they’re not our first pick unless they’ve got a bbc fantasy or the brother has clout or money. I’m not gonna keep reiterating myself.
You gynocentric male feminists are straight bytches. Women don’t even respect you nikkas. You have straight bird salon talk rhetoric. It’s clear you were raised around women. This is disgusting :scusthov:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gynocentric male feminists are straight bytches. Women don’t even respect you nikkas. You have straight bird salon talk rhetoric. It’s clear you were raised around women. This is disgusting :scusthov:
You quoting me over and over again although I’m ignoring you like the broad you are, lmaooo.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop quoting me if y’all gonna be late and miss the point. I’m not talking about brothers fukking bad non black women, everybody will tell you they do that. My point is that we’er not their first pick unless they’ve got a bbc fantasy or the brother has clout or money. I’m not gonna keep reiterating myself.
Get some self esteem. :hhh: