Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
07a1713e89c403fe02f496f41995d99f

:francis:

ya these twins are hit in the face…scary af…honestly wish y’all don’t post them no more

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::dwillhuh::what: How about you get out of your fukking house

Normal brehs knocking down bad bytches all over the the fukking world. Get in shape, grow your hair out, have two brain cells to rub together, eat
You just like the rest of these fukk nikkas rushing to quote me clearly can’t read. I never said black dudes ain’t knocking down baddies like this. That’s how basic you nikka’s thought process is. Everything doesn’t always have to be about sex. Show examples of a regular brother with regular money with an IG baddie on their arm and kids. I’ll wait .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You just like the rest of these fukk nikkas rushing to quote me clearly can’t read. I never said black dudes ain’t knocking down baddies like this. That’s how basic you nikka’s thought process is. Everything doesn’t always have to be about sex. Show examples of a regular brother with regular money with an IG baddie on their arm and kids. I’ll wait .

The brother you describing here is a FOOL.

You dont impregnate whores as a regular dude, you fukk them and move on to the next one.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The brother you describing here is a FOOL.

You dont impregnate whores as a regular dude, you fukk them and move on to the next one.
Why does she gotta be a whore though :dahell: She can’t be a 10/10 on IG with a regular brother without handing out the p*ssy to everybody like some rice cakes?

That is my point. Nonblack women who glo up aren’t getting into ltr with brothers who aren’t balling or has status. Idk why this reality is blasphemous to you guys.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Show me real life examples. Show me a regular brother with a broad who looks like this. Don’t tell me about some random nikka you saw at the store, or someone you work with. Regular brother that’s not balling or have clout. Burden of proof is on you fukk nikkas.
A black man with low self esteem and insecurities. You hate to see it.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A bytch nikka that has no constructive rebuttal to my opinion. Too many of y’all out here b.
You’re a failure and a fukking loser. No wonder you have untreated trauma from being rejected by non-bw in your youth. The rebuttal to your stupid ass argument is that I know regular brehs who fukk bad non-bw. Not sure what proof you need. Other posters in here have said the same thing. You’ve exposed your circle and the type of dude you are. Bottom dwelling bytch made incel weirdo.

Don’t even bother replying.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re a failure and a fukking loser. No wonder you have untreated trauma from being rejected by non-bw in your youth. The rebuttal to your stupid ass argument is that I know regular brehs who fukk non-bw. Not sure what proof you need. Other posters in here have said the same thing. You’re a fukking bytch made incel weirdo.

Don’t even bother replying.
This is how I know you nikkas are slow :wow: No matter how many times you make a point clear, you’ll always have a fool like this who will deflect or move the goal post so they can dictate an argument that they put themselves into. Just like a bytch nikka :wow: