We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

coincidentally crypto went on a run when he got banned from the main thread lmaooo

:russ: That cat is the loudest wrongest poster ever in regards to anything financially related. I need he’s trolling to be honest. No way could be always be wrong. Not even in the ballpark wrong but all they way wrong. And belligerent about it.

Daps
Man I'm about to look up some of his threads. He can't really be this dumb

He thinks if you have cash the dealership with cut 50% off the price of the car

He's right, credit is just used to get stuff you can't afford to buy .You need money, end of the day, there is no way around it, there is no short cut

and that's an accomplishment

You know pays even less, people with cash

If you have the ability to pay cash I can go into a dealership and say, hey, that new corvette is nice, instead of giving 60, I will get you 35k in cash right now, make it happen, you gonna let this money walk out the door

when you have cash everything becomes cheaper because of the speed of money

why do I need mortage, when I go buy a foreclosure for 25k, knock down, spend another 50k building a new a house on the lot, the house will appraise for 250k, not only did I increase net worth I also have zero debt

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this thread is full of people telling you the true definition of a buyer's market but you don't want to take your L and just accept you were wrong.

I already responded to them you not responding any facts, they posted a definition and I responded with how you get to each side of that definition

you not speaking from real life experience that's why most people fail at real state when they try to invest they think they know they doing and you don't

you don't want to sell in the seller's market, you are bag holder by then, you have a high value property that you can't sell because everybody who wants a house ALREADY BROUGHT ONE

You want to sell during the buyer's market because that's when buyers are buyer YOU DUMB ASS

And has buyer you want to buy before the buyer's market begins at the end of the seller's market where prices are crashing down because homes haven't been selling DUMB ASS

New York and Cali have high prices because CORPORATIONS ARE BUYING THESE PROPERTIES AT HIGH PRICES AND CAN CONTINUE TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MONEY SO THE PRICE WILL NEVER CRASH BECAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS SELL TO EACH OTHER AT THE HIGH PRICES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

A buyers market is when there are more houses on the market than there are people to buy them. 500K people from the north just moved down south. That's what's driving the price up...but what ever. You smarter than every breh on here. You got it:yeshrug:

They have to move their and buy houses for the price go up

there has to inventory of houses for them to buy in order for them to buy houses andprices to go up

You're a fukking moron

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I already responded to them you not responding any facts, they posted a definition and I responded with how you get to each side of that definition

you not speaking from real life experience that's why most people fail at real state when they try to invest they think they know they doing and you don't

you don't want to sell in the seller's market, you are bag holder by then, you have a high value property that you can't sell because everybody who wants a house ALREADY BROUGHT ONE

You want to sell during the buyer's market because that's when buyers are buyer YOU DUMB ASS

And has buyer you want to buy before the buyer's market begins at the end of the seller's market where prices are crashing down because homes haven't been selling DUMB ASS

New York and Cali have high prices because CORPORATIONS ARE BUYING THESE PROPERTIES AT HIGH PRICES AND CAN CONTINUE TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MONEY SO THE PRICE WILL NEVER CRASH BECAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS SELL TO EACH OTHER AT THE HIGH PRICES

corporations are buying down south too

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Sorry I was wrong. He didn’t say you need to make 250k to be middle class:

Middle Class is a standard of a living it's not defined by a dollar amount by the lifestyle you are living

Americans are so dumb they don't even realize that anymore which is why you think that

in order to live like a middle class person today you need to make 400k a year before taxes
:huhldup: