We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
the market in some of these cities is insanely ridiculous…and it has nothing to do with being “broke” as dude is tryna kick…some of these listed prices are just outright insulting for the type of homes you’re getting

Thank you. I did what society said and got “ “education” just for this too happen. I do feel I could get it overtime, but I can’t lie the economy feels shaky. You think it’s wise to get property in undesirable states? I seen some states that got homes for 100k. I just don’t know if it’s wise to keep cash in banks .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you poor?

I'm what they call cash poor, I have assets of value so if you look at my net worth I'm not poor, but in reality I am poor

I'm still holding all my AMC shares because I have real shares, I can't sell until the squeeze, because the Hedgefunds need to buy back the real shares in order to pay off the synthethics, so they are trying to shake off the original share holders, there was only a little over a half billion AMC shares in existence but there are over 4 billion synthethic shares which most people own who are in the meme stocks

As long as people like me hold they have no escape

In order to stop being poor you have to acknowledge you are poor and then do something about it come up with a plan of action then execute

there will always be money to made in real state the prices never matter in a real estate deal, only thing matters is the spread, and how much I'ma tax for the juice

I'm dropping real life jewels yall refusing to see the shyt for it what its, it's just a game, all that matters is your positioning the numbers will always change they don't matter

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I did what society said and got “ “education” just for this too happen. I do feel I could get it overtime, but I can’t lie the economy feels shaky. You think it’s wise to get property in undesirable states? I seen some states that got homes for 100k. I just don’t know if it’s wise to keep cash in banks .

a low price shouldn’t be the only motivating factor especially in a city/state you’re unfamiliar with or you view as “undesirable”…that being said idk enough about you/your situation to really advise you on that…there might be more you’re willing to put up with especially if you’re younger/a prospective new homeowner

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Been in the market 4 months here in Houston and ain’t shyt out there for our needs :pachaha:

shyt is a sellers market, we put in 4 offers all got turned down for buyers going 10-15% above asking :mjlol:

3800+ sqft with 5/6 bedrooms and a formal study and formal dining is virtually impossible to find for under $500k and we aren’t wanting to go higher than $450k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been in the market 4 months here in Houston and ain’t shyt out there for our needs :pachaha:

shyt is a sellers market, we put in 4 offers all got turned down for buyers going 10-15% above asking :mjlol:

3800+ sqft with 5/6 bedrooms and a formal study and formal dining is virtually impossible to find for under $500k and we aren’t wanting to go higher than $450k

I might need to check out houston then lmaooo…I’m seeing some nice ass 3500+ sq ft homes going for $400-600k at a superficial glance…granted I don’t know much about the areas nor have any real interest in living there but “similar” houses here (in terms of sq ft) START at around $1.3M :francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
bruh the neighbor who sold his shyt claims in addition to the price, the ppl were willing to pay him extra money to cover rent for a year…I never heard of any shyt like that tho so I didn’t know if he was bullshytting me or not

He really could be telling the truth because people are having to go to the extreme get a place to stay.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
corporations are buying down south too
Please stop engaging with that guy. He (likely unknowingly) employs an arguing technique called "gish gallop". See how the argument went from him wrongly stating it's a buyer's market to us understanding that he doesn't even know what the definition of a buyer's market is. And now he's talking about corporations buying houses in New York and Cali.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Please stop engaging with that guy. He (likely unknowingly) employs an arguing technique called "gish gallop". See how the argument went from him wrongly stating it's a buyer's market to us understanding that he doesn't even know what the definition of a buyer's market is. And now he's talking about corporations buying houses in New York and Cali.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

I was on the debate team in HS :salute: that's a term I never thought I'd hear again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

lmaooo I didn’t know there was a term for it…it’s why trolls get angry when I only quote the part of their post that’s relevant to the conversation in response to them rattling off a dozen other useless points…nikkas will throw in a whole bunch of loosely “related” facts that don’t have anything to do with the original point to create the appearance that they are “right”