We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling you names because you're not understand or trying to understand what I'm saying, you don't understand how real estate values work

houses only cost what people pay for them and it's passed on the zip code and square footage as well bed and baths

It's a buyers market people have been buying houses, that's why that house went up in price because housing in that zip code have been selling recently so the value went up

it's not that hard to understand, everything else you said about that isn't based on anything tangible or what I presented

No.

A buyers market is when there are more houses on the market than there are people to buy them. 500K people from the north just moved down south. That's what's driving the price up...but what ever. You smarter than every breh on here. You got it:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How do you think they get those points dumb ass

Buyers have to buy in order for prices to rise, if a house goes from 100k to 140k, it's because houses in that area have been selling for 140k, because buyers deem that a good price to buy that home, so the houses were selling and caused that 100k to raise in value for 140k guy

Prices don't go up down on their own lmao, people have to buy continue to buy to drive prices up

When the price gets to the highest peak and there's low inventory, it's because EVERYBODY HAS ALREADY BROUGHT

YOU ARE TOO LATE

DUMB ASS

Lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
No.

A buyers market is when there are more houses on the market than there are people to buy them. 500K people from the north just moved down south. That's what's driving the price up...but what ever. You smarter than every breh on here. You got it:yeshrug:

Stop wasting your time breh. I just threw in the towel lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, this is 100% wrong. :mindblown:

Then explain why is wrong and not make emjos like a thot

everything I said is how the housing market works, house appraisals are based on COMPS, comparable sales

how do you think Rick Ross mansion went down in Value, he probably has the most expensive home in his zip code, and there's no other home close to being sold for what he paid for his in the last six months so the value is down because every house in his zip code sold for much less

I'm done talking to you c00ns

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Then explain why is wrong and not make emjos like a thot

everything I said is how the housing market works, house appraisals are based on COMPS, comparable sales

how do you think Rick Ross mansion went down in Value, he probably has the most expensive home in his zip code, and there's no other home close to being sold for what he paid for his in the last six months so the value is down because every house in his zip code sold for much less

I'm done talking to you c00ns
Breh this thread is full of people telling you the true definition of a buyer's market but you don't want to take your L and just accept you were wrong.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you playing with my emotions? :mjcry:. I want a house and can’t. He funds they require these days, are something only 500k/yr types can manage.

the market in some of these cities is insanely ridiculous…and it has nothing to do with being “broke” as dude is tryna kick…some of these listed prices are just outright insulting for the type of homes you’re getting