We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this ignorant dirtbag really thinks I’m gonna let him dumb nikka me to death :russ:
Dude calls himself master teacher and has the wrong takes about every single topics

could be music, video games, investing, this... take your pic. I've never seen someone earn their hall of shame banner more.

I wish I could find the thread of him discussing investments and his going bankrupt. the "advice" he was giving should flat out be deemed a criminal act. His name so unfitting it's not even a joke

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could find the thread of him discussing investments and his going bankrupt. the "advice" he was giving should flat out be deemed a criminal act.

I vaguely remember that when he talked about his “experience” with the IRS or some shyt lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude calls himself master teacher and has the wrong takes about every single topics

could be music, video games, investing, this... take your pic. I've never seen someone earn their hall of shame banner more.

I wish I could find the thread of him discussing investments and his going bankrupt. the "advice" he was giving should flat out be deemed a criminal act. His name so unfitting it's not even a joke

Now you just in here making shyt up

Daps

:mjlol: