We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
House values go off square footage and the number of bedrooms

not how the interior looks, you dont even know that, somebody would buy that house to redo the interior obviously, you broke

579cfc9f1c718288fddbb5b181fdbeb8l-m1612698272od-w480_h360_x2.webp

210,000 3 bedroom

you also dont stop looking at the first one you see

who does that looking at houses lmao

The value of a house is way more things than just that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this house was 100K 3 years ago....it's goong up not down

Yeah because prices go up when people buy houses which is what people do during a buyer market, when the prices reach their apex, it becomes a sellers market because those we held have higher values on their homes than what they paid

I mean you don't even understand this

don't qoute me again

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because prices go up when people buy houses which is what people do during a buyer market, when the prices reach their apex, it becomes a sellers market because those we held have higher values on their homes than what they paid

don't qoute me again

That’s not the definition of a buyer market.

A buyers market is when the buyers have control which means they can buy a house on their terms with not much competition. A sellers market is when the sellers have control which often means buyers are bidding and fighting to buy homes and the seller can be comfy at listing his house at a higher number if he chooses.

People buy houses in both buyers and sellers markets lol. It’s just harder to find a home in a sellers market because of low inventory

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way prices go up is if people have been buying houses you fukking moron

that's how yall all miss out, you don't buy when everyone's buying and buy when everyone selling after the prices finish going all the way up

I'm done talking to yall dumb ass nikkaz

I don't get the name calling but whatever.

Originally you were talking as if the crash was happening. That's false. Noone is going to pay a 30% premium on a house in the hood at the height of a mass northeast exodus. Nikka when the dust settles that same house is going to go back down to 140K.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

don't qoute me again

:mjtf:

Nikka who the fukk do you think you are?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the name calling but whatever.

Originally you were talking as if the crash was happening. That's false. Noone is going to pay a 30% premium on a house in the hood at the height of a mass exodus. Nikka when the dust settles that same house is going to go back down to 140K.

I'm calling you names because you're not understand or trying to understand what I'm saying, you don't understand how real estate values work

houses only cost what people pay for them and it's passed on the zip code and square footage as well bed and baths

It's a buyers market people have been buying houses, that's why that house went up in price because housing in that zip code have been selling recently so the value went up

it's not that hard to understand, everything else you said about that isn't based on anything tangible or what I presented

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

don't qoute me again
nikka, this is 100% wrong. :mindblown:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm calling you names because you're not understand or trying to understand what I'm saying, you don't understand how real estate values work

houses only cost what people pay for them and it's passed on the zip code and square footage as well bed and baths

It's a buyers market people have been buying houses, that's why that house went up in price because housing in that zip code have been selling recently so the value went up

it's not that hard to understand, everything else you said about that isn't based on anything tangible or what I presented

You are the one that doesn’t understand anything sir

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

don't qoute me again

Ok so you don’t even understand the basics?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not the definition of a buyer market.

A buyers market is when the buyers have control which means they can buy a house on their terms with not much competition. A sellers market is when the sellers have control which often means buyers are bidding and fighting to buy homes and the seller can be comfy at listing his house at a higher number if he chooses.

People buy houses in both buyers and sellers markets lol. It’s just harder to find a home in a sellers market because of low inventory

How do you think they get those points dumb ass

Buyers have to buy in order for prices to rise, if a house goes from 100k to 140k, it's because houses in that area have been selling for 140k, because buyers deem that a good price to buy that home, so the houses were selling and caused that 100k to raise in value for 140k guy

Prices don't go up down on their own lmao, people have to buy continue to buy to drive prices up

When the price gets to the highest peak and there's low inventory, it's because EVERYBODY HAS ALREADY BROUGHT

YOU ARE TOO LATE

DUMB ASS