We are currently in home buyers market @Master Teacher

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
this is literally the first “house” that shows up in his link for $175k but that fool gonna argue you down regardless :mjlol:

06b19c54036bc3cf89fd574e40607964l-m81047804od-w480_h360_x2.webp
Damn only 175?
:krs:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houses are so overpriced right now that regular people can barely afford them this is definitely a seller's market

I seen an actual homeowner (not a flipper) literally going door-to-door and asking folks to sell (was willing to pay $200k above market value cuz he wanted to be in the same neighborhood as his grandmother)…thought it was a bullshyt sob story but he literally just moved in with his family a few weeks ago…shyt crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even replying to nothing else becuase yall can't grasp simple concepts and don't understand price is relative

you not getting 1980's prices for a home anymore, home values have done nothing put go up in America and will continue to do so

10 years from now when the prices are even more inflated and bigger, you are going to wish you brought home in 2022

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So someone making under 400k is poor?
:heh:

Yes, because they are slave to their possessions, if they lived like they working poor they were, they would be more comfortable, but they choose to live like a middle class person so they struggle with debt, when a middle class person can afford the middle class lifestyle without struggling or worrying about paying bills, can go on vacations multiple times a year

most americans don't even take vacations

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I seen an actual homeowner (not a flipper) literally going door-to-door and asking folks to sell (was willing to pay $200k above market value cuz he wanted to be in the same neighborhood as his grandmother)…thought it was a bullshyt sob story but he literally just moved in with his family a few weeks ago…shyt crazy

Same, my neighbor lived in his house for maybe 2 years turned around and sold it AND made a nice profit. Only problem is he had to move to an apartment until he was able to find something because it's impossible to find a comparable house in the same price range he bought 2 years ago.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes, because they are slave to their possessions, if they lived like they working poor they were, they would be more comfortable, but they choose to live like a middle class person so they struggle with debt, when a middle class person can afford the middle class lifestyle without struggling or worrying about paying bills, can go on vacations multiple times a year

most americans don't even take vacations
Are you poor?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same, my neighbor lived in his house for maybe 2 years turned around and sold it AND made a nice profit. Only problem is he had to move to an apartment until he was able to find something because it's impossible to find a comparable house in the same price range he bought 2 years ago.

bruh the neighbor who sold his shyt claims in addition to the price, the ppl were willing to pay him extra money to cover rent for a year…I never heard of any shyt like that tho so I didn’t know if he was bullshytting me or not