WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Floyd aint fightin Pac til like 2015, he already defended his title against Guerrero and dont gotta defend it again if he dont want to anytime comin up...if he wants to fight manny it will be because manny left Bob Arum, or they bowed down,gave him a 65/35 split AND they fight on showtime...no co feature with HBO and Showtime..just showtime....other than Khan,its not any fighter out there with a big enough draw to make floyd BIG money like canelo...Khan has a huge UK fanbase, and floyd always says some of his biggest fans are in the UK..sooooo
I don't know where this myth came from that Khan is some huge star in the UK but it's fukking laughable. Khan is really just another UK boxer. He's not fukking Hatton or Hamed in terms of popularity. Not even close

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Are you guys smoking crack with this Manny doesn't "deserve" a fight with Floyd shyt? This isn't Andre Berto, it's Manny fukking Pacquiao and one KO to another future HOFer and a hotly deviated controversial decision to Tim Bradley doesn't automatically disqualify Pac from being the biggest possible opponent for Floyd.
He damn sure is a better opponent than Amir Khan. I swear some of you dudes are ridiculous with the nonsense you spew on thus forum.
They dont want to see Manny taking a Mayweather ass whipping its very evident, it's bytchmade when yall vilify Mayweather in the same breath...................................

Last edited:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I don't know where this myth came from that Khan is some huge star in the UK but it's fukking laughable. Khan is really just another UK boxer. He's not fukking Hatton or Hamed in terms of popularity. Not even close
i dont stay in the UK so i wouldnt know, im just goin off what they say.....and nobody is sayin he is as popular as Hamed or Hatton, Hatton the most popular UK fighter eva...least thats what they say ...IJS the UK crowd will buy that fight heavy...and floyd can generate alotta money...its better fighters that he could fight, but none that can generate those $$$ signs

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Word. His own country don't even fukk with him.

Khan has complained in the past about him not getting enough support from the UK fans.

Guarantee Floyd would be the main attraction if they fought in the UK

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
manny shouldn't be ranked number 1 but id rather see him fight goatweather than khan
I'm just not a fan of the politics, wbc always up to some bullshyt
hopefully the fight happens
pacquaio has zero leverage though, he better bow to da king
:mjpls:Floyd better go fight Khan then because that will never happenul

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So, when it come to a Pacquiao fight that everyone's wanted to see for ages, it's 'Floyd doesn't need to fight a mandatory :heh:'
But, when it comes to a Robert Guerrero fight that nobody gave a fukk about happening, it's 'Floyd needs to fight his mandatory :manny:'

and I know I didn't see someone say that Manny hasn't earned a shot. :childplease:
Maybe we need to get him in there with the legendary Andre Berto so he can 'earn' it
I said he didn't earn his shot

You think fighting flatfooted stiffs coming off losses, getting KTFO by someone who was robbed in at least 2 previous fights, and then LOSING to Bradley because he was too busy trying to steal rounds in the end... All that is earning a shot to you?:dwillhuh:

Pac fans are delusional. I don't want the fight to happen, dude doesn't deserve it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
dont u mean marquez?? :mjpls:
Nah, I meant Bradley. He's the only one people think robbed Pac

Marquez got robbed enough by Manny, that KO was justified and wasn't nothing controversial about it. Marquez is already done with that and I agree with him. Why fight him for a fifth time?

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I said he didn't earn his shot

You think fighting flatfooted stiffs coming off losses, getting KTFO by someone who was robbed in at least 2 previous fights, and then LOSING to Bradley because he was too busy trying to steal rounds in the end... All that is earning a shot to you?:dwillhuh:

Pac fans are delusional. I don't want the fight to happen, dude doesn't deserve it
Does Khan deserve a fight?

Did Guerrero deserve a fight?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok, I still don't understand why people want to see this Manny/Mayweather fight. Look at the 2 styles, look at the 2 fighters in bodysize, then look at the past 4 or 5 years of discussions or the drug test fiasco. Top Rank ducked that fight and rode dudes coattails to create this "Peoples Champ" with like 5 losses before the DLH match. Now look at Manny's current financial situation, he is declining in the sport, and it's blatantly obvious to see why all of a sudden they want this fight to happen...

but it won't as long as Bob Arum ass is in the picture

Now I believe that most of the Floyd hate is racism. If you don't like his fighting style, thats fine. But dude did what he had to do to get shine because when he was PBF no one was giving him recognition. But now they are just dying to see another loudmouth, flashy nikka get KO'd. Thats what the WORLD wants to see from every flashy nikka but Mayweather is more than that

And to say that Marquez punch is lucky is stupid and disrespectful, especially considering he beat Pac AT LEAST once before... I think it was twice before the KO but thats my opinion. The punch he threw was the perfect counterpunch to a Pac flurry. Marquez was taking damage but he has aways taken damage against Pac. Marquez just punched pacs chin through his neck at the right time there wasn't nothing lucky about it because thats the punch Rios's dumbass should have thrown

Now on to Canelo... nikkas writing Canelo off because of the Floyd fight? I think Canelo is a B+ fighter with room to improve. I saw weaknesses against Trout and the same with Floyd. But to judge Canelo off his match with Floyd is stupid also. Floyd makes everyone look worse than what they really are. Mosely made Margacheato look like lunch while Floyd outclassed Mosely in every way. You won't know how good/bad Canelo is until his next opponent in my opinion

And then there is Timothy Bradley. This dude takes more shyt from anyone on this board and yet he's undefeated while WINNING against Marquez, Pacqiauo, Ruslan, Peterson, Alexander... those are some pretty decent names on the list. nikkas acting like he has Rios's resume when they talk about Bradley.. like dudes a bum or something. Even Andre Ward said Bradley was the toughest fighter he has ever faced in his life. If he wins his next fight against another big name then he deserves a shot against Mayweather. Might not happen either because he's with Top Rank also.

Floyd will probably fight Kahn or Garcia next... or whoever has the biggest fanbase. His whole strategy has been about making the most money on fights, and he doesn't need Manny or to go to china to do that. If Mayweather and Manny somehow make the fight then cool thats cool, I just think bullshyt like ranking this cat #1 contender after beating someone like Rios is just :wow:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Does Khan deserve a fight?

Did Guerrero deserve a fight?

Did Guerrero lose 2 of his last 3 fights while only beating a stiff?

Is Khan even getting the fight?

I told you who I think DESERVES the fight and who will get the fight. Bradley deserves it, Garcia is most likely getting it.