WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you don't understand boxing......cool, but FYI, pac would get UD'd if he fought Bradley again and badly
Thats why they don't want that fight..

I'm sure it would make more money than the Rios fight they went all the way to China for :stopitslime:

One more L for Pacman and they can definitely forget about their payday fight with Floyd ever happening

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
uh-ohhh looks like its vacation time for Floyd. Don't worry we'll see him back in 2-3 years after he knocks out Khan in May.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This whole thread is made up of way too many Floyd fans who are not fans of boxing (and I don't include Skip in that camp because he may be a Floyd Stan but he loves the sport).
Talking about Manny Pacquiao doesn't deserve a fight with Floyd Mayweather and getting all homotional about the possibility of a fight happening like Pacquiao fukked their mom or something.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This whole thread is made up of way too many Floyd fans who are not fans of boxing (and I don't include Skip in that camp because he may be a Floyd Stan but he loves the sport).
Talking about Manny Pacquiao doesn't deserve a fight with Floyd Mayweather and getting all homotional about the possibility of a fight happening like Pacquiao fukked their mom or something.
cosigns breh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If the WBC set a deadline to defend the belt against Pac or be stripped and Floyd were to drop the belt to avoid making a fight with Pac. It would look REAL BAD from a PR standpoint. I can't recall Floyd ever dropping a belt at anypoint in his career to avoid a dangerous mandatory. To do it for the 1st time against Pac would result in a PR nightmare. He would get hammered non-stop by ESPN and the boxing media. But the WBC making Pac Floyd's mandatory could actually be beneficial to Floyd. Say the WBC were to set a deadline for the fight, and Golden Boy & Top Rank engaged in negotiations and couldn't come to an agreement. Then the WBC would order a purse bid. Which i think Golden Boy would win seeing as they have the deeper pockets. Then Floyd gets to dictate the purse split, venue etc.

I don't think Floyd cares about PR at this point. He should've been fought Pac. Roids or not, he beats Pac pretty easily. Matter of fact, I'm kinda hoping this fight doesn't happen. It'll ruin the little bit of mystique left.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt is disgusting breh....................:what:

All Manny did is give us classic after classic, no matter how hollywood he became along the way, I dont give a fukk if Manny got ko'ed 5 times, he would still be Floyds most viable opponent with his extensive resume. Those bringing up his losses need to understand that a Mayweather match will bring the eye of the tiger out in Manny, , the lack of the Mayweather fight is the reason for those losses, he lacked that extra motivation and fire to to take that extra step and close the book on Bradley and JMM.........

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/ratings?layout=edit&id=147

1 .- Manny Pacquiao (Phil)
2 .- Luis Carlos Abregu (Argentina)
3 .- Amir Khan (GB)
4 .- Ed Paredes (US)
5 .- Ionut Dan Ion (Romania/Canada)
6 .- Leonard Bundu (Sierra Leone) EBU
7 .- Zab Judah (US)
8 .- Robert Guerrero (US)
9 .- Jessie Vargas (US) AMERICA
10 .- Kell Brook (GB)
11 .- Antonin Decarie (Canada)
12 .- Paul Malignaggi (US)
13 .- Aslanbek Kozaev (Russia) CISBB
14 .- Dennis Laurente (Phil)
15 .- Jean Carlos Prada (Venezuela) FECARBOX

Mayweather's last compulsory fight is May 4th.

When you look at the list, you see why he is ranked #1.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

go around five minutes bytch nikka

I don't hate pac, I hate all his stans who are blinded by the truth and refuse to accept facts
this ranking ain't nothing put a PR ploy to make Mayweather look bad thats it, thats why its bullshyt

Floyd avoided Pacquiao for going on 4 years and the nikka is the catalys that ignited this cold war between TR and GB... Floyd looks very bad

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This means absolutely nothing...

Bob Arum doesn't want this fight...

Floyd don't fight for meaningless dime a dozen alphabet soup belts and doesn't care if they strip him...

HBO/SHOW contracts make it impossible to happen...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This means absolutely nothing...

Floyd don't fight for meaningless dime a dozen alphabet soup belts and doesn't care if they strip him...

HBO/SHOW contracts make it impossible to happen...

arum might if he feels pac is on his way down

eventually hes going to throw him to the curve

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
arum might if he feels pac is on his way down

eventually hes going to throw him to the curve
Especially with this 68 million tax shyt on the horizon, and team Manny pointing at Arum handling those for Manny. Arum has already began to distance himself from Manny and throw subtle shade in his direction........

The fight will happen in 2014

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you guys smoking crack with this Manny doesn't "deserve" a fight with Floyd shyt? This isn't Andre Berto, it's Manny fukking Pacquiao and one KO to another future HOFer and a hotly deviated controversial decision to Tim Bradley doesn't automatically disqualify Pac from being the biggest possible opponent for Floyd.
He damn sure is a better opponent than Amir Khan. I swear some of you dudes are ridiculous with the nonsense you spew on thus forum.
One manny had looked mehh since around margarito hence all the oh he's cramping and has a potassium deficit spin or the oh he was gambling too much excuse by his Camp , the second thing is before that controversial Bradley loss mannys previous fight was a controversial win over JMM. Manny hasn't shown that he deserves a shot at Floyd in years , he should be trying to face khan and build up the hype for a fall fight with Floyd . Floyd owes him nothing and as soon as toprank balks at a demand Floyd should :camby: them bums