WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd avoided Pacquiao for going on 4 years and the nikka is the catalys that ignited this cold war between TR and GB... Floyd looks very bad
Answer the question of why manny deaded the fight over random testing that he's now ok with :patrice: first it was needles ( but he had tAts ) then he was scared of being drained for the fight ( but he had given blood in the same timeframe before ) then it's because Floyd has no authority to demand blood testing and and he was using a biased testing agency :dwillhuh: all Floyd avoided was the bullshyt . Lets avoid the whole Alex ariza being shady thing too ...

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Floyd avoided Pacquiao for going on 4 years

:floyd:

How was the nikka avoiding him? I thought the terms of the fight were rather fair, not counting the money split. All Pacman had to do was submit to a drug test. :manny:

Floyd looks very bad

:floyd2:

How does he look bad? The belts haven't meant anything for ages.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:floyd:

How was the nikka avoiding him? I thought the terms of the fight were rather fair, not counting the money split. All Pacman had to do was submit to a drug test. :manny:

First of all... Floydie was in no position to demand any terms to da gawd Pacquiao back in 09..

2nd... Floyds terms keep changing.. When Pac agreed to all Floyds tests, Floyd changed his terms, which was a clear duck.. And anyone who agreed with Floyd changing his terms after Pac agreed to floyd insecurity drug tests is a bytch ass nikka... :smugfavre:

why did Floyd need Pac to take all these tests to begin with?? Is he bytch like I been saying all along.. Was he concerned for his safty stepping in the ring with the Gawd Pacquiao? :smugfavre:

Why is it that Floydie never wanted to step in the ring with nikkas until they look bad?? or when they're past their prime?? Cotto, Khan, Pacquiao, PWill, Margarito, Sergio, Shane, Oscar

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Juan beat him 3 times just to make him suffer before finishing him off for good

:heh:

Here we go with this BS..

Pacquiao beat Marquez 2 times..3 if you include the 1st fight where one of the MANY KDs Marquez recieved from Pacquiao... :smugfavre:

Stop trying to recreate history... you sound like a bitter hater

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I wonder why Napiao fought JMM
The second time since he won the
first fight? Then he won the second fight and for some reason he fought him again but wait he won the 3 fight and fought him a 4 th time! Seems like a strange thing to do if you actually believe you won, very strange !

Maybe what your saying your gods really a bytch and was picking on a guy he "beat", is that what it is?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wonder why Napiao fought JMM
The second time since he won the
first fight? Then he won the second fight and for some reason he fought him again but wait he won the 3 fight and fought him a 4 th time! Seems like a strange thing to do if you actually believe you won, very strange !

Maybe what your saying your gods really a bytch and was picking on a guy he "beat", is that what it is?

Theres nothing strange about it fukkboi... A Pac/Marquez fight is always a good fight and is a big ppv draw...