WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Did Guerrero lose 2 of his last 3 fights while only beating a stiff?

Is Khan even getting the fight?
Who did Guerrero beat to garner a Floyd fight? An overhyped Andre Berto? Sorry, that's not enough to justify a #1 contender spot.

At this point, it's basically a foregone conclusion Khan gets the fight. And Khan last 2 of his last 4 fights and struggled even in victory. Sorry, that's not deserving of a Floyd fight.

If anybody deserves a fight with Floyd, it's Timothy Bradley. But we all know he wont get one.

Point being, fukk who's deserving and isn't deserving. At the end of the day it all means jack shyt. Let's just make this fight (that everybody wants to see and will make the most money) and move on

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who did Guerrero beat to garner a Floyd fight? An overhyped Andre Berto? Sorry, that's not enough to justify a #1 contender spot.

At this point, it's basically a foregone conclusion Khan gets the fight. And Khan last 2 of his last 4 fights and struggled even in victory. Sorry, that's not deserving of a Floyd fight.

If anybody deserves a fight with Floyd, it's Timothy Bradley. But we all know he wont get one.

Point being, fukk who's deserving and isn't deserving. At the end of the day it all means jack shyt. Let's just make this fight (that everybody wants to see and will make the most money) and move on

You keep on bringing up Robert Guerrero like Mayweather wasn't offering this nikka 40mil guaranteed to fight before Guerrero even came in the picture.

If Pac was too good for it then, he too good for it now. fukk him

And technically Pac lost 3 of the last four, because that 3rd Marquez fight should have been an L... Or at least a draw. At least Guerrero had some type of winning streak before he fought Floyd

But yeah, u right... fukk who is actually earning the right to fight the top in the business :snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yeah, but fukk who is actually earning the right to fight the top in the business, right :snoop:
You're damn right. If it was really who earned the right to fight, guys like Guerrero and and Khan wouldn't be getting opportunity. How come Timothy Bradley hasn't gotten an opportunity? Where was Sergio Martinez's opportunity? How about Paul Williams when he was terrorizing the WW division? Or even Margarito's bytch ass?

Oh, and Erislandy Lara is Floyd's WBA mandatory at 154, but we all know he won't get a shot.

But no, it's only a problem when Pac is the undeserving one right? It's obvious you have an anti-Pacquiao agenda

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're damn right. If it was really who earned the right to fight, guys like Guerrero and and Khan wouldn't be getting opportunity. How come Timothy Bradley hasn't gotten an opportunity? Where was Sergio Martinez's opportunity? How about Paul Williams when he was terrorizing the WW division? Or even Margarito's bytch ass?

Oh, and Erislandy Lara is Floyd's WBA mandatory at 154, but we all know he won't get a shot.

But no, it's only a problem when Pac is the undeserving one right? It's obvious you have an anti-Pacquiao agenda
I do have an anti-cheating, anti-test ducking, anti-coat riding agenda. you are absolutely right.

But like I said before, Floyd was never the problem with the fight happening. Fake stadiums, fake cuts, ducking drug tests, turning down millions, Bob Arum etc..

And did Sergio ever sit down to make the fight, or call Mayweather out?

I already said Bradley deserves an opportunity, more so now than before. But he's with Top Rank also..

And why wouldn't Lara get the shot, especially if he beat Canelo? If he did beat Canelo, then i would say he deserves one too but we both know his next fight should be Canelo before he decides to step to Floyd

And we all know why Margacheato didn't get the fight either.. he's a Top Rank punching bag now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was explained twice in this thread why bradley isnt in the wbc rankings

i just went back and read it, but still pac doesn't deserve that ranking, for beating someone who's never fought at WW
Luis Carlos Abregu should be number one if thats the case
besides was guererro made his mandatory and he was the WBC interim champion

but the bigger point is Floyd only fights champions not contenders,

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i just went back and read it, but still pac doesn't deserve that ranking, for beating someone who's never fought at WW
Luis Carlos Abregu should be number one if thats the case
besides was guererro made his mandatory and he was the WBC interim champion

but the bigger point is Floyd only fights champions not contenders,

you do realize this statement makes not a lick of sense.....its not a point at all its a personal preference and a shytty one at that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complain about the world boxing council trying to make the Floyd/Pac fight happen brehs

there not trying to do anything though. it's already out here why the fight won't happened?
Danny Garcia saying he'd never fight pac and bradley when he moves up, for the same exact reasons

I'm tired of media trying to make it look like mayweather is running from back, we know why the fight hasn't happened

and if the fight does happen pac is gonna be extremely outclassed and most than likely stopped

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
that was for the lineal championship tho
mosley won the WBA belt and vacant lineal title when he beat Margarito
the correct answer would be Sharmba micthell

Floyd couldn't pay for the sanctioning fee... The fight wasn't for the title.. Floyd was cryin "a belt don't make me" :heh: what a bytch ass nikka

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
there not trying to do anything though. it's already out here why the fight won't happened?
Danny Garcia saying he'd never fight pac and bradley when he moves up, for the same exact reasons

I'm tired of media trying to make it look like mayweather is running from back, we know why the fight hasn't happened

and if the fight does happen pac is gonna be extremely outclassed and most than likely stopped

:childplease:

STFU

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lucky punch lets be for real i dont like paq but he was whooping that boys ass up and down the ring b4 that hit
you don't understand boxing......cool, but FYI, pac would get UD'd if he fought Bradley again and badly