WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i assume that was from the canelo fight, and yes they would rather see pac vs mayweather than canelo,doesnt mean it'd be anything special though

and as i said, i hope you're getting money from pac to be riding for him so hard, it's quite hilarious

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
cant see youtube videos, im at work

:jawalrus:
tupac-spitting-o.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
people bought that fight because they did and still do believe tyson is crazy and they want to see what his crazy ass would do, whereas pac's personality aint never been his selling point, he's dry as fukking toast for the most part, and what the fukk is all this copping pleas "bored" shyt??

and as far as khan goes

1. he's younger
2. he's a champion
3. he won 2 of his last 3 fights as opposed to pac who lost 2 of his last 3, and lastly he didnt get knocked the fukk out
:childplease:

Shut the fukk up Blacky..

Amir Khan has not done shyt at 147 for you to say he's higher than Pac..

Amir Khan ain't even the top dog at 140 nikka... This nikka just blatently with no shame ducked ex IBF champion Devon Alexander who just got manhandled by Porter... Got molly whopped by Danny Garcia bum ass at 140 (ok he's not a bum he aight) BARELY survived Julio Diaz (WHO?)now he trying to cash out vs Floyd.. and you looking forward to this? :camby:

At least if Floyd and Pac fight the shyt can be settled so nikkas won't be arguing bout this shyt until the end of time..

Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito(might as well been WW), Marquez, Bradley (according to the WBO) name another current WW who's run at WW is anywhere near this impressive.. Then come talk to me about Khan being ahead of Pac

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
:childplease:

Shut the fukk up Blacky..

Amir Khan has not done shyt at 147 for you to say he's higher than Pac..

Amir Khan ain't even the top dog at 140 nikka... This nikka just blatently with no shame ducked IBF champion Devon Alexander who just got manhandled by Porter... Got molly whopped by Danny Garcia bum ass at 140 (ok he's not a bum he aight) BARELY survived Julio Diaz (WHO?)now he trying to cash out vs Floyd.. and you looking forward to this? :camby:

At least if Floyd and Pac fight the shyt can be settled so nikkas won't be arguing bout this shyt until the end of time..

Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito(might as well been WW), Marquez, Bradley (according to the WBO) name another current WW who's run at WW is anywhere near this impressive.. Then come talk to me about Khan being ahead of Pac

And for the last time.. PAC DID NOT LOSE TO BRADLEY..

:camby:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You can make an argument that Manny shouldn't be ranked so high but you can't make the argument that Bradley should be ranked higher because this is the WBC rankings and Bradley as WBO champ is not going to show up in WBC's rankings.
i thought he meant period. I was thinking gtfoh...:heh:

WBC rankings dont mean shyt anyway. They had Kahn number 1 for christ sake.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
And for the last time.. PAC DID NOT LOSE TO BRADLEY..
Paquiao didnt win against Bradley either:mjpls:
You gonna say Marquez hit him with a lucky punch next?:heh:
Paquaio has no bargaining chips, unless they agree to Floyd's every demand the fight will never happen. He doesn't deserve a shot off one win anyway:camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paquiao didnt win against Bradley either:mjpls:
You gonna say Marquez hit him with a lucky punch next?:heh:
Paquaio has no bargaining chips, unless they agree to Floyd's every demand the fight will never happen. He doesn't deserve a shot off one win anyway:camby:

Suck my dikk

WBO rule against Bradley-Pacquiao decision
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/wbo-rule-bradley-pacquiao-decision-064624024.html

One loss against an opponent isn't the same when you beat that person 3 times already

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Suck my dikk

WBO rule against Bradley-Pacquiao decision
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/wbo-rule-bradley-pacquiao-decision-064624024.html

One loss against an opponent isn't the same when you beat that person 3 times already
:ufdup:Watch your mouth fakkit, just because you engage in homosexual activity doesnt mean you can invite me to join
:umad:Paquiao didnt just lose, he got knocked the fukk out. By your logic, i guess Marquez didnt really lose the other fights either.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:ufdup:Watch your mouth fakkit, just because you engage in homosexual activity doesnt mean you can invite me to join
:umad:Paquiao didnt just lose, he got knocked the fukk out. By your logic, i guess Marquez didnt really lose the other fights either.

I never argued that Pac didn't get KTFO only that it was against a nikka who he fought 3 times already , winning each time, who also was down on the score cards in the 4th fight, so yea it was a lucky punch

Even though they were very close, Marquez did really lose those other fights(I scored the third one a draw).. never did the people who sanction the belts(wbc) go back and rule against judges decisions in any of the Pac/Roidquez fights like the WBO had to do in the Bradley fight which was a clear robbery..