WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Floyd aint fightin Pac til like 2015, he already defended his title against Guerrero and dont gotta defend it again if he dont want to anytime comin up...if he wants to fight manny it will be because manny left Bob Arum, or they bowed down,gave him a 65/35 split AND they fight on showtime...no co feature with HBO and Showtime..just showtime....other than Khan,its not any fighter out there with a big enough draw to make floyd BIG money like canelo...Khan has a huge UK fanbase, and floyd always says some of his biggest fans are in the UK..sooooo

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd aint fightin Pac til like 2015, he already defended his title against Guerrero and dont gotta defend it again if he dont want to anytime comin up...if he wants to fight manny it will be because manny left Bob Arum, or they bowed down,gave him a 65/35 split AND they fight on showtime...no co feature with HBO and Showtime..just showtime....other than Khan,its not any fighter out there with a big enough draw to make floyd BIG money like canelo...Khan has a huge UK fanbase, and floyd always says some of his biggest fans are in the UK..sooooo

Floyd wants a 100/0 split though

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I never argued that Pac didn't get KTFO only that it was against a nikka who he fought 3 times already , winning each time, who also was down on the score cards in the 4th fight, so yea it was a lucky punch

Even though they were very close, Marquez did really lose those other fights(I scored the third one a draw).. never did the people who sanction the belts(wbc) go back and rule against judges decisions in any of the Pac/Roidquez fights like the WBO had to do in the Bradley fight which was a clear robbery..
:camby:There's no such thing as a lucky punch in professional boxing. An amateur fight can have lucky punches, but those were two highly trained athletes so there is no luck involved, only skill.

Bottom line is Garcia, Bradley, Alexander, and the winner of Broner/Maidana should all be ahead of Pacquiao

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:camby:There's no such thing as a lucky punch in professional boxing. An amateur fight can have lucky punches, but those were two highly trained athletes so there is no luck involved, only skill.

Bottom line is Garcia, Bradley, Alexander, and the winner of Broner/Maidana should all be ahead of Pacquiao

nikka you are smoking rocks
:ufdup:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
nikka you are smoking rocks
:ufdup:
:russ:If I was to remove the name "Paquiao" and said a guy who shall remain nameless who's 1-2 in his last 3 fights should get a shot against the champ over people who are undefeated you'd think that was a sober decision???

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Floyd wants a 100/0 split though
now thats just ludicrous (mike tyson vc).....he know a person like Manny aint takin that offer...thats blatant disrespect...imma TMT and floyd fan, but thats crazy..i think right now after looking at Manny vs Rios fight #s...65/35 is reasonable and still allows manny to make more than he ever did in any single fight

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Okay... that's not a slight to me anyway.... but Manny tried to run over to Marquez and headbutt him in the glove... to me that was a lucky for Marquez :manny:
:dead:So it wasnt Marquez punching manny, it was manny headbutting marquez's fist???

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are you guys smoking crack with this Manny doesn't "deserve" a fight with Floyd shyt? This isn't Andre Berto, it's Manny fukking Pacquiao and one KO to another future HOFer and a hotly deviated controversial decision to Tim Bradley doesn't automatically disqualify Pac from being the biggest possible opponent for Floyd.
He damn sure is a better opponent than Amir Khan. I swear some of you dudes are ridiculous with the nonsense you spew on thus forum.