WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yet the NSAC didn't overturn it so Bradley is 1-0 and if Napiao does get in the ring against Bradley again it will be 2-0

:umad:

:childplease:

If that happens, THEN your punk ass can talk shyt... and the score would be tied 1-1

Pacquiao 3-1 against Marquez

1-0 against Bradley(according to Bradleys own title belt sanctioners)

EAT A dikk

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:childplease:

If that happens, THEN your punk ass can talk shyt... and the score would be tied 1-1

Pacquiao 3-1 against Marquez

1-0 against Bradley(according to Bradleys own title belt sanctioners)

EAT A dikk

Poor delusional Uncle Ruckus is getting cranky

NSAC has the power to overturn decisions and they didn't! WBO just wanted the more popular fighter to hold the title that's all

Manny cant weather the Desert Storm !!! Bradley will be 2-0 against Napiao

because it seems like

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Poor delusional Uncle Ruckus is getting cranky

NSAC has the power to overturn decisions and they didn't! WBO just wanted the more popular fighter to hold the title that's all

Manny cant weather the Desert Storm !!! Bradley will be 2-0 against Napiao

because it seems like

:bryan:

NSAC DOES NOT have the power to overturn a judgrs decision.. those dicisions are final... They penalize a judge for making repeated bad decisions like that C.J. Ross bytch where she fukked up in the Canelo/Floydie fight right after fukking up on the Pac/Bradley fight..

WBO went and got 5 judges from all over the world who sat and watched the tape... and scored it 115-111.....116-112....117-111...118-110....117-111..

You know.. the way the rest of the world had it scored :umad:
pac_2254589e.jpg

:damn: breh you know you sound like a boxing neophyte, word to Tyson :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:bryan:

NSAC DOES NOT have the power to overturn a judgrs decision.. those dicisions are final... They penalize a judge for making repeated bad decisions like that C.J. Ross bytch where she fukked up in the Canelo/Floydie fight right after fukking up on the Pac/Bradley fight..

WBO went and got 5 judges from all over the world who sat and watched the tape... and scored it 115-111.....116-112....117-111...118-110....117-111..

You know.. the way the rest of the world had it scored :umad:
pac_2254589e.jpg

:damn: breh you know you sound like a boxing neophyte, word to Tyson :smugfavre:

The NSAC does have the ability to overturn matches but you live in your own delusional world where you make up all sorts of retarded shyt so its cool.

Bradley 1-0

Pacquiao_Bradley_Boxing_02261.jpg

If I'm a boxing neophyte than that must make you a boxing ignoramus right?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The NSAC does have the ability to overturn matches but you live in your own delusional world where you make up all sorts of retarded shyt so its cool.

Bradley 1-0

Pacquiao_Bradley_Boxing_02261.jpg

If I'm a boxing neophyte than that must make you a boxing ignoramus right?

Kieth Kizer, th head of the NSAC himself said they dont have the power to overturn a judges
dicision :smugfavre:

http://www.cagepotato.com/exclusive...s-controversial-pacquiao-vs-bradley-decision/

CP: The WBO announced that they are reviewing the fight. What can and what is the Nevada State Athletic Commission doing in regards to reviewing the fight?
Kizer: As you know, there’s no ability to overturn a fight. The judges’ decision is final. So there is no formal review process. That being said, the officials themselves [the judges] review it, especially when there’s a controversial split decision. They review the film and see why they disagree with their colleagues and they plan to do that. I kind of jumped on the train and told them that I want to be a part of that when they review it as well.

@InvictusAeternusEternus

Shutyoass228rn.gif

All Star
Daps
Means nothing.

Floyd will just drop the belt and be given Emeritus status. The WBC will make up some new bullshyt belt, like the Super Interim Diamond Champeen belt and give Manny a layup opponent for it. Throw the "real" belt at Bradley or Broner. And see if some sucker will pay sanctioning fees for the interim belt.

Business as usual.