watsup with blacks defending whites online?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
More like what's up with ANYBODY who thinks it's acceptable/cool to hate on anybody else because of race?
Seriously. We're in 2015 and we still have a$$holes who are still seeing things in black and white:mjlol::snoop:

People are people. Judging people based on race was NEVER COOL and it never will be. :pacspit:KMT

Why am I not allowed to neg you into oblivion? :dwillhuh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Starting to think that if most black people could forgive AND forget, they would choose to do both in a heartbeat...THANKFULLY, cacs don't let most of us forget no matter how hard some of these nikkas out here try to forgive the history of violence and f*ckery against black women and men.

It's sad... but yeah 90% or more of our people would...

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
Black people lack the ice cold blood in the vains characteristic that every other race has

It's why, we're the world's punching bags. Always have been. Always will be.

I disagree, wasn't it a black person that shot another black dude at the bus stop a couple of months go in Atlanta while he was holding his baby? Wasn't it a black lynch mob that killed those students in Nigeria 3 years ago at Aluu Community? That's ice cold.

It has to come down to conditioning. We have been conditioned that anything white is good, and anything black is bad so naturally some of us who are still in the matrix have no problem defending white folks.

I hate white people for what they have done, but I will do business with a white person just as I would a black person. Even in Nigeria when I was growing up, we had different tribes in small communities and each tribe had a different code that they abided by.

The blacks that have broken through like Oprah, P Diddy, just to name a few could have used their wealth to establish schools, banks, grocery stores that are black owned so we have something to pass to other generations, instead they rather play golf with white folks, and waste their money only for their personal pleasures.

Donald Sterling mentioned this in his interview, how JEWS loan each other money at low interest rates for the benefit of every body but Black people aint trying to hear all that.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
More like what's up with ANYBODY who thinks it's acceptable/cool to hate on anybody else because of race?
Seriously. We're in 2015 and we still have a$$holes who are still seeing things in black and white:mjlol::snoop:

People are people. Judging people based on race was NEVER COOL and it never will be. :pacspit:KMT
This doesn't change the fact that black people have been judged by the color of their skin for centuries. Everyone wants give their opinion on how black people should act, but rarely ever do they ask black folks how they feel.

You're on the outside looking in.. you're not collectively expected to understand and, I can live with that... but please shut the fukk up.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I say this all the time. Black people are so quick to forgive these people who are apologizing for getting caught being racist.

Donald Sterling
blackchurch.jpg

ASE Frat boy.
oklahoma_fraternity_racist_video1.jpg

You don't see Jewish people letting Mel Gibson get a pass.
Because Mel Gibson was right u dumb shyt

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol I see u didn't get ur wake up calk experience yet

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I disagree, wasn't it a black person that shot another black dude at the bus stop a couple of months go in Atlanta while he was holding his baby? Wasn't it a black lynch mob that killed those students in Nigeria 3 years ago at Aluu Community? That's ice cold.

It has to come down to conditioning. We have been conditioned that anything white is good, and anything black is bad so naturally some of us who are still in the matrix have no problem defending white folks.

I hate white people for what they have done, but I will do business with a white person just as I would a black person. Even in Nigeria when I was growing up, we had different tribes in small communities and each tribe had a different code that they abided by.

The blacks that have broken through like Oprah, P Diddy, just to name a few could have used their wealth to establish schools, banks, grocery stores that are black owned so we have something to pass to other generations, instead they rather play golf with white folks, and waste their money only for their personal pleasures.

Donald Sterling mentioned this in his interview, how JEWS loan each other money at low interest rates for the benefit of every body but Black people aint trying to hear all that.

Petty crime doesnt count

I'm talking about as a collective, we dont have ice cold blood in our veins like other races do and it's not just in our interactions with White people. We're punching bags for every other race.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:patrice:Are you guys really too ignorant/uneducated/stupid to realize that you hating on whites is only feeding the vicious cycle of racism? Really? :russ::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Hate breeds hate.
Negativity breeds negativity.
Racism breeds racism.

This reminds me of the war between English (Anglophones) and French (Francophones) here in Québec...

Anglo who disses Francophones: "Well I don't like them cuz they don't like us!"

Francophone who disses Anglos: "The only reason I hate them is cuz they hate us!"

They're trying to dig up history from a war that happened before they were even born. :snoop: When in fact if you ask most Anglos, none of them truly have anything against Francophones and vice versa.

In the end, it's barbaric/backwards/lame/stupid/ignorant to hate someone based on their skin colour or language that they speak. This is so close minded and pathetic.

The world is a beautiful place full of tons of amazing people that you will never meet or enjoy because you're so busy hating them. :manny: Have fun in your little bubble, hater! The rest of us out here playin, lovin life & havin fun! :dj2:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:patrice:Are you guys really too ignorant/uneducated/stupid to realize that you hating on whites is only feeding the vicious cycle of racism? Really? :russ::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Hate breeds hate.
Negativity breeds negativity.
Racism breeds racism.

This reminds me of the war between English (Anglophones) and French (Francophones) here in Québec...

Anglo who disses Francophones: "Well I don't like them cuz they don't like us!"

Francophone who disses Anglos: "The only reason I hate them is cuz they hate us!"

They're trying to dig up history from a war that happened before they were even born. :snoop: When in fact if you ask most Anglos, none of them truly have anything against Francophones and vice versa.

In the end, it's barbaric/backwards/lame/stupid/ignorant to hate someone based on their skin colour or language that they speak. This is so close minded and pathetic.

The world is a beautiful place full of tons of amazing people that you will never meet or enjoy because you're so busy hating them. :manny: Have fun in your little bubble, hater! The rest of us out here playin, lovin life & havin fun! :dj2:

stfu cac, nothing worse than a white person telling a black person how they should feel.

Lets see where "loving" whites have gotten blacks :sas1:.

The white man lets rape, colonize, murder, treal people like chattel, ruin their communities, but :kony:, even though that got us all this power and supremacy im telling you to be loving and cheerful and treat us with respect, hate breeds hate

:camby: