watsup with blacks defending whites online?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That's the fukking thing.

Jews don't let NO ONE off.

white people have brainwashed everyone with the "2 wrongs don't make a right", "be the better person!""turn the other cheek", rhetoric.

whites have NEVER played by those rules, and for good reason to help themselves.

2 world wars, anyone? Europeans slaughtering each other for thousands of years. CACs make sure their retribution is met, no matter what, and they can justify that easily using semantics.

You don't even have to go back that far. Look at all American conflicts.

Invading Iraq and Afghanistan for 9/11 is being the better person?

Is sending drones over Pakistan NOT 2 wrongs not making a right?

Is the war on terror really turning the other cheek?

Is fighting ISIS really justice? If so, why is rioting over a killer cop not?

America and Europe fighting against ISIS is the modern epitome of their bullshyt. CACs know violence is the ONLY way to gain something but would have you believe you otherwise.

Superpower countries have never been founded on good will. You would not be able to live off the benefits of America if CACs didn't come over and slaughter them and take their land. The global economy could not function if this country or any world power did not exploit, enslave, or kill people. Great Britian didn't become great simply because they were so good at trading.

whites run by their own rule of justice but impose on you rules and "morality" that they never follow themselves.

A.K.A. The "Do as I say, not as i do" principle

Daps
Reppin
VOID
we need completely break away from their system of evil its the only answer
I 100% agree.

The problem with that is? For all the fussing and fighting black folks do bout white supremacy, racism, and white privilege they still think they can work things and coexist with them even though it legitimately has not worked up until this point for half a millennia.

I'm just convinced a good amount of them still want to live with and around them go to their schools try to have relationships with them whereas white people have presented them with more than enough evidence that they don't want anything to do with us other than use us for monetary gain.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
I 100% agree.

The problem with that is? For all the fussing and fighting black folks do bout white supremacy, racism, and white privilege they still think they can work things and coexist with them even though it legitimately has not worked up until this point for half a millennia.

I'm just convinced a good amount of them still want to live with and around them go to their schools try to have relationships with them whereas white people have presented them with more than enough evidence that they don't want anything to do with us other than use us for monetary gain.

The this information has to be told to the children . The youth are our future , they will bring about our freedom, our only option is rebuilding .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I honestly believe by nature Blacks are so "Godly"/"Righteous" that we try to civilize those who can not be civilized ie. The Moors and Europe, Civil Rights Integration, etc. That "Goodness" is a weakness in a wicked world.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The vast majority of people who claim too be black online and defending white people are most likely are white, asian or something. If they're black and defending whites, it's likely that he/she is a c00n.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black people lack the ice cold blood in the vains characteristic that every other race has

It's why, we're the world's punching bags. Always have been. Always will be.

even if blacks outnumbered whites 3-1 they'd lose in a race war, whites have no problem blowing up churches or killing young babies or children or old grandmas if necessary

1stPick

Banned
Daps
even if blacks outnumbered whites 3-1 they'd lose in a race war, whites have no problem blowing up churches or killing young babies or children or old grandmas if necessary
Yep.

- Enslaved for hundreds of years and at no point did they say as a whole "Freedom or death" and instead waited to be granted freedom
- Pushed around by Arabs and Europeans for eons
- Foreigners exploiting Africa to this day
- Black men lusting after non Black women
- Black people caping for races that hate them
- Blacks voluntarily migrating to certain countries knowing they'll be treated poorly
- Black people in Africa not banding together and overthrowing their corrupt governments

Just a sad state of affairs. I personally maintain that it's genetic to an extent. That because Africa is a huge continent with good weather, resources and traditionally had a low population density, that Black people never adapted to conflict situations. Why adapt to conflict when you can just lounge around on a African beach all day and fish? Meanwhile, Europeans had to scrap because of the high population density, terrible weather and lack of resources. It's why they left Europe in search of more land. It's why they're the most sadistic race on the planet...and because of that, they're winners.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep.

- Enslaved for hundreds of years and at no point did they say as a whole "Freedom or death" and instead waited to be granted slavery
- Pushed around by Arabs and Europeans for eons
- Foreigners exploiting Africa to this day
- Black men lusting after non Black women
- Black people caping for races that hate them
- Blacks voluntarily migrating to certain countries knowing they'll be treated poorly
- Black people in Africa not banding together and overthrowing their corrupt governments

Just a sad state of affairs. I personally maintain that it's genetic to an extent. That because Africa is a huge continent with good weather, resources and traditionally had a low population density, that Black people never adapted to conflict situations. Why adapt to conflict when you can just lounge around on a African beach all day and fish? Meanwhile, Europeans had to scrap because of the high population density, terrible weather and lack of resources. It's why they left Europe in search of more land. It's why they're the most sadistic race on the planet...and because of that, they're winners.

when "paradise" to blacks is living in some shack begging for food in italy as a migrant, when progress is having a cac or latina on their arm and viewing them as more of a catch than a black woman , when winning is living amongst rich cacs and asians

a black man will hold more malice against his own skin colour than the race of people that would lynch him from a tree if possible

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I mean what's the point of defending them? It's very dangerous even for a second to apologize for white supremacy. The moment you even think of apologizing, you lost. Online just makes it worse.

c00ns don't understand no one looks out for black people worldwide except ourselves. They don't give a shyt about you, and they won't, period. Blacks are not in the global position to be giving white supremacy any sort of inch. Stop being polite.

Why can't you wait until after blacks form their own separate economic basis, or after Africa is free from CAC rule, to be on some kumbaya "we are one human race!" bullshyt?

And there's definitely several users on this very site who defend cacs at every opportunity. :mjpls:

The fact that we don't get this is used against us wholesale the world over. It's sad, dude. We have no business defending anybody else because they will throw us under the bus...and the amount of fukks they will give will be nonexistent.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
5 star thread. Absolutely embarrassing behavior on their part.

*black kid is gunned down by racist white cop*

Tom Kewn: so? Black people kill black people as well...Where's the riots and marching about that?

*black man has watermelon thrown at him violently by white supremacist teenagers*
Tom Kewn: I'm sure race had nothing to do with. What's wrong with watermelon? And not all white people are racist. That's like saying all black people are thugs. You're guilty of the same racist attitude they have.

*black man and woman are called the n-word at Dennys by and old white woman*
Tom Kewn: maybe if black people weren't so adamant in using that word all the time others wouldn't feel so compelled to use it.

*fight breaks out at a black club.*
Tom Kewn: you see...This is why I don't congregate anywhere with more than 2 black people there. Black people can't get together without violence happening. Best time of my life was at an all white party. Sure...no one talked to me and I was the only black person there...but no fights and noooooooo drama! White people just know how to party.:troll:
tom kewn sound like @Pifferry