watsup with blacks defending whites online?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NEVER is a strong word. Never say never.

As for the other thing, maybe that lady was a Christian (The real kind) and did what she thought was the right thing.

You really believe she's thinking about being one of the "good one's" lol, Maybe, I just don't see it tho.

subconsciously it happens, the black race as a whole is very forgiving to white people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I say this all the time. Black people are so quick to forgive these people who are apologizing for getting caught being racist.

Donald Sterling
blackchurch.jpg

ASE Frat boy.
oklahoma_fraternity_racist_video1.jpg

You don't see Jewish people letting Mel Gibson get a pass.

nope

I mean if you sit bakc and think of everything the white man/woman has done to black people not just in america, but in teh Caribbean, africa etc. but across the world, they are lucky because any other race would have struck back mightily.

I grew up for the first part of my life with arabs in toronto and these dudes would NOT at all even associate with a jewish person I mean not at all, im not even taking about dating, im talking about not even doing business, not even being friends. And many of these dudes were born and bred in canada, but because of what the jews did to arabs nope not at all.

Now look at the black race

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
mostly the women are apologists for cac wrongdoings:francis: just an observation. but anyway formerly colonized people everywhere bootlick for cacs. can go anywhere in the world and have the red carpet laid down...except maybe n korea

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
the reason y I made this thread is koz me and dis dude from my country who is of the Herero tribe was talkin bout race in our country.

Our country was colonized by them Germans. This nikka ended up sympathizing with the Germans of today in our land.

Brief history lesson. The hereros (his tribe) had the good farming land that the Germans wanted and dey got the ok from Germany to kill every single herero and dey ended up wiping out like 80percent of de hereros. This was before the Jews were targeted.
shyt made me angry for real and I hardly ever get angry.

Crazy man. Crazy.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
You don't see Jewish people letting Mel Gibson get a pass.

That's the fukking thing.

Jews don't let NO ONE off.

no but you'd never see the opposite happening

you'd never see a black man getting beat up by a bunch of white men and a white woman throwing herself on the black man to protect the blows

blacks have that kindren forgiveness spirit when it comes to the white man/white woman

maybe massa and misses will look at my differently like one of the good ones if i protect their honor

white people have brainwashed everyone with the "2 wrongs don't make a right", "be the better person!""turn the other cheek", rhetoric.

whites have NEVER played by those rules, and for good reason to help themselves.

2 world wars, anyone? Europeans slaughtering each other for thousands of years. CACs make sure their retribution is met, no matter what, and they can justify that easily using semantics.

You don't even have to go back that far. Look at all American conflicts.

Invading Iraq and Afghanistan for 9/11 is being the better person?

Is sending drones over Pakistan NOT 2 wrongs not making a right?

Is the war on terror really turning the other cheek?

Is fighting ISIS really justice? If so, why is rioting over a killer cop not?

America and Europe fighting against ISIS is the modern epitome of their bullshyt. CACs know violence is the ONLY way to gain something but would have you believe you otherwise.

Superpower countries have never been founded on good will. You would not be able to live off the benefits of America if CACs didn't come over and slaughter the natives (after the natives were kind to them) and take their land. The global economy could not function if this country or any world power did not exploit, enslave, or kill people. Great Britian didn't become great simply because they were so good at trading.

whites run by their own rule of justice but impose on you rules and "morality" that they never follow themselves.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

white people have brainwashed everyone with the "2 wrongs don't make a right", "be the better person!""turn the other cheek", rhetoric.

whites have NEVER played by those rules, and for good reason to help themselves.

2 world wars, anyone? Europeans slaughtering each other for thousands of years. CACs make sure their retribution is met, no matter what, and they can justify that easily using semantics.

America and Europe fighting against ISIS is the modern epitome of their bullshyt. CACs know violence is the ONLY way to gain something but would have you believe you otherwise.

Superpower countries have never been founded on good will. You would not be able to live off the benefits of America if CACs didn't come over and slaughter them and take their land. The global economy could not function if this country or any world power did not exploit, enslave, or kill people. Great Britian didn't become great simply because they were so good at trading.

whites run by their own rule of justice but impose on you rules and "morality" that they never follow themselves.

breh white people dropped two nukes on japan, yet they can walk freely through the streets, white people almost wiped out poland and were going to do the same to russia, yet a white german can walk in poland fine same with russia

but if your a black who has never done anything you have to watch your back

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The funny thing is you won't call out whites for not being forgiving.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
nope

I mean if you sit bakc and think of everything the white man/woman has done to black people not just in america, but in teh Caribbean, africa etc. but across the world, they are lucky because any other race would have struck back mightily.

I grew up for the first part of my life with arabs in toronto and these dudes would NOT at all even associate with a jewish person I mean not at all, im not even taking about dating, im talking about not even doing business, not even being friends. And many of these dudes were born and bred in canada, but because of what the jews did to arabs nope not at all.

Now look at the black race

If black people did anything to white people the way they've done to us, I guarantee they would not be forgiving.

They're still looking up to lock up and execute 90 year old Nazi affiliates to this day.

Keep in mind whites have NEVER apologized for slavery, colonialism, imperialism, neo-colonialism. Not formally, and not informally. This tactic of "I'm not resposnsible for my ancestors or my race" yet not a single leader apologized between all these fukking YEARS. Lincoln didn't apologize, England, Portugal Spain, France, never apologized. Infact, neo-colonialism is still going on. These people may have died but their actions still lives on through the face of the colonized. These slavemasters and colonialists may have died a long time ago but I'm pretty sure they had children to pass their GENES down, so technically none these "monsters of the past" have never really died if their descendants are still around and excusing themselves of evil.

white people are lucky Blacks and Africans aren't flying planes into buildings and slaughtering white families in the night on a daily basis. We're probably the slackest as far as revenge goes.

Patrice O'Neal said this exactly:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If black people did anything to white people the way they've done to us, I guarantee they would not be forgiving.

They're still looking up to lock up and execute 90 year old Nazi affiliates to this day.

Keep in mind whites have NEVER apologized for slavery, colonialism, imperialism, neo-colonialism. Not formally, and not informally. This tactic of "I'm not resposnsible for my ancestors or my race" yet not a single leader apologized between all these fukking YEARS. Lincoln didn't apologize, England, Portugal Spain, France, never apologized. Infact, neo-colonialism is still going on. These people may have died but their actions still lives on through the face of the colonized. These slavemasters and colonialists may have died a long time ago but I'm pretty sure they had children to pass their GENES down, so technically none these "monsters of the past" have never really died if their descendants are still around and excusing themselves of evil.

white people are lucky Blacks and Africans aren't flying planes into buildings and slaughtering white families in the night on a daily basis. We're probably the slackest as far as revenge goes.

Patrice O'Neal said this exactly:

“When Black people seriously organize and take up arms to fight for our liberation, there will be a lot of white people who will drop dead from no other reason than their own guilt and fear.” - Assata Shakur

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
the reason y I made this thread is koz me and dis dude from my country who is of the Herero tribe was talkin bout race in our country.

Our country was colonized by them Germans. This nikka ended up sympathizing with the Germans of today in our land.

Brief history lesson. The hereros (his tribe) had the good farming land that the Germans wanted and dey got the ok from Germany to kill every single herero and dey ended up wiping out like 80percent of de hereros. This was before the Jews were targeted.
shyt made me angry for real and I hardly ever get angry.

Crazy man. Crazy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Skin,_White_Masks

Daps
Reppin
VOID
5 star thread. Absolutely embarrassing behavior on their part.

*black kid is gunned down by racist white cop*

Tom Kewn: so? Black people kill black people as well...Where's the riots and marching about that?

*black man has watermelon thrown at him violently by white supremacist teenagers*
Tom Kewn: I'm sure race had nothing to do with. What's wrong with watermelon? And not all white people are racist. That's like saying all black people are thugs. You're guilty of the same racist attitude they have.

*black man and woman are called the n-word at Dennys by and old white woman*
Tom Kewn: maybe if black people weren't so adamant in using that word all the time others wouldn't feel so compelled to use it.

*fight breaks out at a black club.*
Tom Kewn: you see...This is why I don't congregate anywhere with more than 2 black people there. Black people can't get together without violence happening. Best time of my life was at an all white party. Sure...no one talked to me and I was the only black person there...but no fights and noooooooo drama! White people just know how to party.:troll:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
white people are lucky Blacks and Africans aren't flying planes into buildings and slaughtering white families in the night on a daily basis. We're probably the slackest as far as revenge goes
Yep.

America is a country that was born out of the mass murder of Native Americans and built on the backs of Africans.

If the African slaves and Native Americans could have defended themselves by flying planes into buildings and by blowing themselves up becoming matyrs...It wouldn't have been terrorism. It would have been self-defense.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
mostly the women are apologists for cac wrongdoings:francis: just an observation. but anyway formerly colonized people everywhere bootlick for cacs. can go anywhere in the world and have the red carpet laid down...except maybe n korea
Nah...Asians probably bootlick for cacs the hardest. At times it's absolutely embarassing....for them.

Asian women be going hard for their white knights man...that just see them as an exotic fukk. I've noticed Indian women on that bullsshyt.

Honestly it's like they want to have their cake and eat it too. Complain about white racism while fukking white people and say it's not about the individual but the collective.

Superpower countries have never been founded on good will. You would not be able to live off the benefits of America if CACs didn't come over and slaughter them and take their land. The global economy could not function if this country or any world power did not exploit, enslave, or kill people. Great Britian didn't become great simply because they were so good at trading.

Repped. :wow:

I was going to make a thread entitled "why are black people held to such unbelievably high standards" and this is one of the points I was going to touch on.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
blacks are physiologically damaged, not only are we oppressed but we have been taught that were the reason for all of the world ills and that whites are innocent

whites are brilliant @ brainwashing....but if u spend time around them, you'll realize on an even playing field they cant compete with us, that's why when a black person slip through the cracks they become the best

we need completely break away from their system of evil its the only answer