watsup with blacks defending whites online?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
That's the fukking thing.

Jews don't let NO ONE off.

white people have brainwashed everyone with the "2 wrongs don't make a right", "be the better person!""turn the other cheek", rhetoric.

whites have NEVER played by those rules, and for good reason to help themselves.

2 world wars, anyone? Europeans slaughtering each other for thousands of years. CACs make sure their retribution is met, no matter what, and they can justify that easily using semantics.

You don't even have to go back that far. Look at all American conflicts.

Invading Iraq and Afghanistan for 9/11 is being the better person?

Is sending drones over Pakistan NOT 2 wrongs not making a right?

Is the war on terror really turning the other cheek?

Is fighting ISIS really justice? If so, why is rioting over a killer cop not?

America and Europe fighting against ISIS is the modern epitome of their bullshyt. CACs know violence is the ONLY way to gain something but would have you believe you otherwise.

Superpower countries have never been founded on good will. You would not be able to live off the benefits of America if CACs didn't come over and slaughter the natives (after the natives were kind to them) and take their land. The global economy could not function if this country or any world power did not exploit, enslave, or kill people. Great Britian didn't become great simply because they were so good at trading.

whites run by their own rule of justice but impose on you rules and "morality" that they never follow themselves.

Great post. I was thinking of making a thread that addressed this but you worded it perfectly. Repped

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
keshia-thomas.jpg

keshia-thomas.jpg

The white guy that was getting the shyt beaten out of him was a white supremacist and the black reporter saved him :dead:

Notice he called the black man the "suspect" and the white supremacist the "victim," and he told the camera man to get the video.

Last edited:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When are black people going to learn to apply critical thinking to each individual situation

Everything is not simply white vs black all the time

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black people have been socialized to love, defend, and protect white people (meritorious manumission).

Here's a passage from Up From Slavery:

One may get the idea, from what I have said , that there was bitter feeling toward the white people on the part of my race , because of the fact that most of the white population was away fighting in a war which would result in keeping the Negro in slavery if the South was successful. In the case of the slaves on our place this was not true, and it was not true of any large portion of the slave population in the South where the Negro was treated with anything like decency. During the Civil War one of my young masters was killed, and two were severely wounded. I recall the feeling of sorrow which existed among the slaves when they heard of the death of "Mars' Billy." It was no sham sorrow, but real.

As a rule, not only did the members of my race entertain no feelings of bitterness against the whites before and during the war, but there are many instances of Negroes tenderly caring for their former masters and mistresses who for some reason have become poor and dependent since the war. I know of instances where the former masters of slaves have for years been supplied with money by their former slaves to keep them from suffering. ... One sends him a little coffee or sugar, another a little meat, and so on.

Notwithstanding the poverty of the coloured people themselves on this plantation, they have for years supplied this young white man with the necessities of life. One sends him a little coffee or sugar, another a little meat, and so on.

This shyt runs deep breh, and it goes back centuries :wow:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Why are blacks becoming more annoying than homos crying all the time

Go post on the Misc, Four Chan, Reddit, Storm Front or Sluthate then if you hate Blacks crying all the time.

You being here complaining about Blacks "whining" is like me going to Storm Front and complaining about racist whites bytching and moaning about Jews, Blacks and Muslms

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I mean what's the point of defending them? It's very dangerous even for a second to apologize for white supremacy. The moment you even think of apologizing, you lost. Online just makes it worse.

c00ns don't understand no one looks out for black people worldwide except ourselves. They don't give a shyt about you, and they won't, period. Blacks are not in the global position to be giving white supremacy any sort of inch. Stop being polite.

Why can't you wait until after blacks form their own separate economic basis, or after Africa is free from CAC rule, to be on some kumbaya "we are one human race!" bullshyt?

And there's definitely several users on this very site who defend cacs at every opportunity. :mjpls:

Starting to think that if most black people could forgive AND forget, they would choose to do both in a heartbeat...THANKFULLY, cacs don't let most of us forget no matter how hard some of these nikkas out here try to forgive the history of violence and f*ckery against black women and men.

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go post on the Misc, Four Chan, Reddit, Storm Front or Sluthate then if you hate Blacks crying all the time.

You being here complaining about Blacks "whining" is like me going to Storm Front and complaining about racist whites bytching and moaning about Jews, Blacks and Muslms
Can't you just stop crying and be a man? Are you saying youre just as dumb as people on st0rmfr0nt?

Just stop crying

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
More like what's up with ANYBODY who thinks it's acceptable/cool to hate on anybody else because of race?
Seriously. We're in 2015 and we still have a$$holes who are still seeing things in black and white:mjlol::snoop:

People are people. Judging people based on race was NEVER COOL and it never will be. :pacspit:KMT

• Dap
Reactions: MGM