watsup with blacks defending whites online?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Black people lack the ice cold blood in the vains characteristic that every other race has

It's why, we're the world's punching bags. Always have been. Always will be.

Dapped and Repped!! We can only be Ice Cold toward each other.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
white racism is due to pure hate because someone is not the same as you. "black racism" is due to the mistreatment that black people have endured by white people.

how can you blame the oppressed for having hatred for the oppressor?

someone spits and smacks you in the face, you're gonna sit there and smile and give them a hug and say "i forgive you" :what:

white people got to where they are by being more ruthless, violent, and hateful then every other race. we as black people are just too nice and caring.. it's time for black people to be just as savage.

one thing i love is despite all the c00ning i see on the internet there is also a revolution that i'm starting to see more black people becoming more aware around the internet. i'm seeing more twitter post and tumblrs that attack racism and white supremacy.

more and more black people need to teach their kids about realities of racism. the others will just have to get that "nikka wake up call" eventually. :francis:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Yooo what? :ohhh: :what:

Dont tell me these shyts are real :snoop:

That shyt too real.
Remember Kramer? fukker got Jesse Jackson to be his rent a nikka at the apology press conference.

michael-richards_jesse-jackson.jpg

Think about how many nikkas came out the woodwork to defend Justin Beiber after 2 tapes of him saying some racist shyt came out.

Mike Vick stuck his neck out to show support to Riley "I'll beat up every ****** in here" Cooper.

That's all off the top of my head, but the problem is that us black people are too forgiven to these a$$hole who only apologize if it effects their money.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
That shyt too real.
Remember Kramer? fukker got Jesse Jackson to be his rent a nikka at the apology press conference.

Think about how many nikkas came out the woodwork to defend Justin Beiber after 2 tapes of him saying some racist shyt came out.

Mike Vick stuck his neck out to show support to Riley "I'll beat up every ****** in here" Cooper.

That's all off the top of my head, but the problem is that us black people are too forgiven to these a$$hole who only apologize if it effects their money.
:snoop: Thats all I can do man. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:usure:Your boy @Mowgli said you love white women in another thread so take it up with him :russ:

I'm not responsible for shyt and refuse to be held accountable for the racism of ignorant/stupid/pathetic/terrible racist white people that I am not affiliated with. :camby:
Hes playing hard to get. He just started liking black women this year and still hasnt had sex with one so take that with a grain of salt. He just needs a little pressure.

He has more in common with you then any black woman hes going to meet in Toronto, lets be real.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Hes playing hard to get. He just started liking black women this year and still hasnt had sex with one so take that with a grain of salt. He just needs a little pressure.

He has more in common with you then any black woman hes going to meet in Toronto, lets be real.
:russ:
So he's been fukking white girls his whole life, has never fukked a black girl and he's making threads like this online? :snoop: He sounds confused...poor guy! :lolbron:

I got too many other guys on the go anyways plus I'm not into chasing dudes. It's the thought that counts...thanks anyways, Cupid. :wink:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
the only women I love are black

:comeon:
Your mama, auntie & granny don't count. :ufdup:

Stop fukkin white women if all you're gonna do is shyt on them for being white and trash talk them behind their backs. You don't make sense. :mindblown:

That shyt too real.

:snoop:
Oh man, I still can't believe Michael Richards did that!! :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:Kramer was always my favourite character on Seinfeld. I was so shocked & disappointed when I first heard about that incident.

Bieber on the other hand is a p*ssy ass bytch and it doesn't really surprise me to learn he's an ignorant/racist piece of shyt.

One of my homies who works at this super fancy/exclusive/deluxe hotel bar/restaurant told me about this time Bieber was there & was acting like a kid throwing a tantrum & shyt.

Apparently he threw the menu on the ground and demanded that they make him chicken fingers, which were not even on the menu.

Mothafukkin kitchen staff had to make chicken fingers from scratch for this stupid/arrogant/loser piece of shyt. :snoop:

I hope he gets addicted to crack and ends up living in a ditch or sewer. I'm embarrassed that he's Canadian cuz he's so ultimately wack. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the capital of sweden syndrome is real.

Sure ive seen some white folks defend blacks online but ive never seen majority whites defend us blacks online ever the way alotta blacks go hard for them.

I'm not quite getting what you're try to say here.

Some white folks defend blacks online. Some black folks defend whites online.

What do you mean you've never seen "majority whites defend us"...do "majority blacks" defend white people?

And say it was true, that White people were majority racist...why the fukk would you encourage Black people to take on their worst habits?

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
I'm not quite getting what you're try to say here.

Some white folks defend blacks online. Some black folks defend whites online.

What do you mean you've never seen "majority whites defend us"...do "majority blacks" defend white people?

And say it was true, that White people were majority racist...why the fukk would you encourage Black people to take on their worst habits?

My experience on the net is dat I see black ppl defending white people for their racist behaviour.
maybe I was emotional when I made this thread but that was what I kept seeing on this internet thing.
I been on white sites where the story is of a black person and all the comments is hateful shyt that will make the most militant of coli nikkas cry.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My experience on the net is dat I see black ppl defending white people for their racist behaviour.
maybe I was emotional when I made this thread but that was what I kept seeing on this internet thing.
I been on white sites where the story is of a black person and all the comments is hateful shyt that will make the most militant of coli nikkas cry.

If you're on a "white site", then those people are going to be racist as fukk.

My experience is that the kind of White people who give a shyt about Black people don't fukk with "white sites".

And no way you'd find a Black person on one of those "White sites".

Meanwhile, on, "Black sites", you find all types of Black people, not just racist ones. And there usually isn't any problem with White people being on those Black sites.

So I'm not disagreeing with what you see, just don't think it's representative of the same kinds of people.

I'd rather that Black sites like The Coli keep being who they are, and fukk the "White sites".