watsup with blacks defending whites online?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Are you guys really too ignorant/uneducated/stupid to realize that you hating on whites is only feeding the vicious cycle of racism? Really? :russ::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Hate breeds hate.
Negativity breeds negativity.
Racism breeds racism.

This reminds me of the war between English (Anglophones) and French (Francophones) here in Québec...

Anglo who disses Francophones: "Well I don't like them cuz they don't like us!"

Francophone who disses Anglos: "The only reason I hate them is cuz they hate us!"

They're trying to dig up history from a war that happened before they were even born. :snoop: When in fact if you ask most Anglos, none of them truly have anything against Francophones and vice versa.

In the end, it's barbaric/backwards/lame/stupid/ignorant to hate someone based on their skin colour or language that they speak. This is so close minded and pathetic.

The world is a beautiful place full of tons of amazing people that you will never meet or enjoy because you're so busy hating them. :manny: Have fun in your little bubble, hater! The rest of us out here playin, lovin life & havin fun! :dj2:
Yea you're absolutely right...blacks are the main cause on why racism will continue to exist.

:rockout:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
stfu cac, nothing worse than a white person telling a black person how they should feel.

Lets see where "loving" whites have gotten blacks :sas1:.

The white man lets rape, colonize, murder, treal people like chattel, ruin their communities, but :kony:, even though that got us all this power and supremacy im telling you to be loving and cheerful and treat us with respect, hate breeds hate

:camby:

I wish I could put your dumb ass on ignore but I can't cuz you're staff :francis:

I'm not "telling blacks" how to feel. I'm more evolved than you, I don't see things in black & white. I got the full colour spectrum to work with. I'm telling PEOPLE how to feel. This is not limited to black or white.

Didn't your friend @Mowgli say you love white chicks? So you gonna "hate" them but then try to get all up in their pussies? :snoop:fukkin hypocrite :pacspit::sas2:

Go ahead and try to call me racist because some stupid/ignorant/uneducated/scared white a$$holes did some incredibly disgusting/awful/horrible/terrible shyt that I DO NOT CONDONE. I am not affiliated with that shyt...never have been, never will be.

I love black guys and would take one over a white dude any day. :yeshrug::sas2:

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I say this all the time. Black people are so quick to forgive these people who are apologizing for getting caught being racist.

Donald Sterling
blackchurch.jpg

ASE Frat boy.
oklahoma_fraternity_racist_video1.jpg

You don't see Jewish people letting Mel Gibson get a pass.
Yooo what? :ohhh: :what:

Dont tell me these shyts are real :snoop:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
the capital of sweden syndrome is real.

Sure ive seen some white folks defend blacks online but ive never seen majority whites defend us blacks online ever the way alotta blacks go hard for them.

shyt is disgusting.

For example, on twitter some1 black says somethin bad bout a pawg and majority folks defending the pawgs honor r heavy melanated ppl. ive seent it.

Insert shaking head gif.

To reference Stockholm syndrome in this instance you're implying that you still literally see yourself with white people being your captors

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Yea you're absolutely right...blacks are the main cause on why racism will continue to exist.

:rockout:

:snoop: You're putting words in my mouth and trying to make me look bad. That's not what I'm saying at all.

Read it again.

What I'm saying is HATE breeds HATE, whether it is hate towards whites or blacks
NEGATIVITY breeds NEGATIVITY whether it is towards whites or blacks
RACISM breeds RACISM whether it is towards white or blacks.

It's a vicious cycle that will never end because people on both sides keep feeding the fire :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish I could put your dumb ass on ignore but I can't cuz you're staff :francis:
Didn't your friend @Mowgli say you love white chicks? So you gonna "hate" them but then try to get all up in their pussies? :snoop:fukkin hypocrite :pacspit::sas2:

Go ahead and try to call me racist because some stupid/ignorant/uneducated/scared white a$$holes did some incredibly disgusting/awful/horrible/terrible shyt that I DO NOT CONDONE. I am not affiliated with that shyt...never have been, never will be.

I love black guys and would take one over a white dude any day. :yeshrug::sas2:

the only women I love are black

who cares if you don't condone it your apart of the system, by having white skin alone.

Honestly now, to address the one who says, 'Don't hold me responsible for what my ancestors did.' But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did ... and unless you are ready to give up the benefits, throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the monies you put away into the company you walked into because your daddy and grand daddy … Unless you are willing to give up the benefits then you must be responsible for what was done in your generation, because you are the beneficiaries of this insurance policy." -father pfleger

i dont care who you love :camby:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

I love black guys and would take one over a white dude any day.:yeshrug::sas2:
Oh word? :gladbron:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
black people have tried to combat racism with love and "killing them with kindness" and it didn't work.

what's the point in having compassion for people that have absolutely no compassion for you?

eventually you get fed up and understand the reality of the savage that is the racist white man/woman. to the point where you just have to say "fukk it, if they hate me then imma hate their ass too :manny:"

too many black people don't understand that some white people look at you like a dog and expect you to be obedient. "there you go! defend racism against your people! good boy! here's a treat!"

too many times i see black people on social media, youtube comments sections, message boards defending white people for their bullshyt yet they wouldn't do the same for your black ass. disgusting.

have some pride in yourself and your race.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
AA's are soft and forgiving as fukk. Filled with one drop rule adherers:scust: who can't let go of "whiteness" and think they can have Black Children with a white partner:what: and others who will tap-dance for massa for a come-up. Them folks who forgave Sterling after his racist tirades:wow::scust:. It's a wrap.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:patrice:Are you guys really too ignorant/uneducated/stupid to realize that you hating on whites is only feeding the vicious cycle of racism? Really? :russ::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Hate breeds hate.
Negativity breeds negativity.
Racism breeds racism.

This reminds me of the war between English (Anglophones) and French (Francophones) here in Québec...

Anglo who disses Francophones: "Well I don't like them cuz they don't like us!"

Francophone who disses Anglos: "The only reason I hate them is cuz they hate us!"

They're trying to dig up history from a war that happened before they were even born. :snoop: When in fact if you ask most Anglos, none of them truly have anything against Francophones and vice versa.

In the end, it's barbaric/backwards/lame/stupid/ignorant to hate someone based on their skin colour or language that they speak. This is so close minded and pathetic.

The world is a beautiful place full of tons of amazing people that you will never meet or enjoy because you're so busy hating them. :manny: Have fun in your little bubble, hater! The rest of us out here playin, lovin life & havin fun! :dj2:

Have no idea why the mods are letting an obvious cave bytch roam around like this.

Please die.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
the only women I love are black

who cares if you don't condone it your apart of the system, by having white skin alone.

Honestly now, to address the one who says, 'Don't hold me responsible for what my ancestors did.' But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did ... and unless you are ready to give up the benefits, throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the monies you put away into the company you walked into because your daddy and grand daddy … Unless you are willing to give up the benefits then you must be responsible for what was done in your generation, because you are the beneficiaries of this insurance policy." -father pfleger

i dont care who you love :camby:

:usure:Your boy @Mowgli said you love white women in another thread so take it up with him :russ:

I'm not responsible for shyt and refuse to be held accountable for the racism of ignorant/stupid/pathetic/terrible racist white people that I am not affiliated with. :camby: