Wasteful Exercises in The Gym

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nothing is a waste as long as you are progressively overloading.
being in the gym for 2 years and still the same size :mjlol: Couple of em at my gym :mjpls:
shyt gets me :mindblown:

Been going to the gym near my job w/a few coworkers. Theyve been going for years, I just started last June. I look completely different, they all look the same :why: Whats the point.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
shyt gets me :mindblown:

Been going to the gym near my job w/a few coworkers. Theyve been going for years, I just started last June. I look completely different, they all look the same :why: Whats the point.
I chalk it up to people just wanting to maintain. Not that we don't know this but wholesale change is hard. Most people just aren't committed to that

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I chalk it up to people just wanting to maintain. Not that we don't know this but wholesale change is hard. Most people just aren't committed to that
This, I can't tell whether they mean people who are in shape, that look the same or :flabbynsick: people who still look the same. If it's the former, then I'm in that category as well. I'm not trying get big or more ripped per se, but I definitely I'm not going just let myself go. Honestly I cut back to working out 1-3 days a week now. And I still beast and look good....