Wasteful Exercises in The Gym

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
2 fat chicks going HAM on them tricep exercises yesterday:whew:

Consulting their "womens health" magazine the whole time:shaq2:

They gotta get rid of those buffalo wings, breh.
Let them eat,...
I mean cook, Joe.

Art Barr

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
You can do Squats on the Smith Machine just watch your form. That's just "Bro science"

Yah you can but you're defeating the reason for doing a squat. You're taking out all the core activation, balance, and glute work

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walking around with a cot damn notepad. Homie do it until the burn is unbearable, and go up if its light. fukk the math. And you can sacrifice a little of form on the last couple of reps on a set. its not the end of the world. Just dont begin with and end with bad form.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Walking around with a cot damn notepad. Homie do it until the burn is unbearable, and go up if its light. fukk the math. And you can sacrifice a little of form on the last couple of reps on a set. its not the end of the world. Just dont begin with and end with bad form.

:rudy:

:camby:

fukk outta here. Some people want to track their progress. How is that wasteful?

:camby:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:francis:

7TgIaO2.gif

Daps

Man fukk you bytch,notepads are very important when lifting weights bytch