War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Fire!!

What's next?

Maurice takes Caesar's son under his wing becomes the new leader

That little girl is the only human left?

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I thought the film was alright. Not as great as the second one, but still solid nonetheless.

Koba was just on another level :wow:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
finally saw it this weekend. weakest out the series. they just had to force a " cute little white girl" into it. :francis:

i ain't really understand woodie harrelson's character. i guess at the end he couldn't be a hypocrite. he made it seem like the disease turned people retarded, but the lil girl wasn't stupid. even himself at the end still knew what was up.

:mjcry: why they have to do triple og Caesar like that though.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This one was :ld:. It was a good movie but I didn’t get the “war” that I was promised in the title of this movie. Not sure of the replay value compared to the other two either.

I loved Dawn SO much that I think maybe my expectations were too high for this one. Good film, just well behind the first two for me.

Btw I have a digital code for this movie if anyone wants it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
finally saw it this weekend. weakest out the series. they just had to force a " cute little white girl" into it. :francis:

i ain't really understand woodie harrelson's character. i guess at the end he couldn't be a hypocrite. he made it seem like the disease turned people retarded, but the lil girl wasn't stupid. even himself at the end still knew what was up.

:mjcry: why they have to do triple og Caesar like that though.
they didn't force her.. there's a mute white girl in the OG story who's an adult with the same name as her.. the disease also explains why humans can't talk in the future, and despite still being humans, somehow act retarded

a lot of things in this movie were so it would up with the OG.. which is weird since this isn't supposed to be a direct prequel to those films.. but a lot of the characters, names and locations tie into the first one from back in the day

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
This movie is astonishingly bad compared to the other 2. Still got a half hour to go but shouldn't the apes be dominating and crushing the humans? Wouldn't that be the proper ending to this trilogy? Instead they got them in chains, concentration camp/slavery style.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This one was :ld:. It was a good movie but I didn’t get the “war” that I was promised in the title of this movie. Not sure of the replay value compared to the other two either.

I loved Dawn SO much that I think maybe my expectations were too high for this one. Good film, just well behind the first two for me.

Btw I have a digital code for this movie if anyone wants it.
There are several weird turns this movie takes but I really likes the way it was filmed and there several really great scenes with the ape characters especially that exchange with the donkey ape near the end. The comic relief ape was a strange decision but worked just barely and Colonel character could've been casted better, Woody does ok but something is out of place, probably the thin storyline which is the weakest part of this movie.

Overall I really liked the drama of the film, it was dark and some of the cgi is amazing. I watched 2 times since blu ray dropped. :manny: