Walking dead really died huh?

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Legit stopped watched
Deleted the DVR
Cancelled future recordings

I'm not falling for that shyt again. Season starts off with a :whoo::ooh: scene or two then has 10 straight episodes of :snoop::camby:and finishes the finale with some:mindblown: to try and make you tune in again

Until they set an end date this show is banned in my fukking house

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I half blame y'all comic fans for keeping me going with this show until season 5 or 6 (whichever one had Beth in the hospital....I stopped watching after they left).

I blame the comic heads because they kept saying it was going to get good when they introduced [insert subplot or character from the comics]

I remember being bored in early season 2...wondering was it going to get better?:francis:....the only character I liked was Shane..... but comic heads were like...

Just wait until Michonne, the katana wielding sister gets here:ufdup:

And I was like okay then bet:whoo:

Then she came, was a scowling mute for the first half of her story and it was still boring and they said...

Just wait until the Governor comes:mjpls:

I was like The Governor? :lupe:

And they was all:youngsabo:

When we leave the farm and get to the prison, it's over:ufdup:

The prison?:leon:

Then that came and went....but inbetween I also remember some "wait until you see Tyreese":salute: and he came and was chasing after white women and generally uninteresting...

So I was about to check out after season 3 or 4....

But they introduced Abe, Rosita, and Eugene, along with a cure subplot and hints of traveling to a new location...i also remember whispers that Morgan was coming back and everyone was like:krs:so I stuck around with it with the cannibals and terminus or whatever it was...

I was still only half-entertained but then I started hearing about Negan...."just wait until Negan gets here you fukking haters":sas2:

All of them comic heads were acting like it was going to be groundbreaking and fundamentally change the show....

The walking dead would forever be BN and AN.....Before Negan when shyt was sweet and After Negan:ufdup:

But I had caught on to the bullshyt game of "just wait until" that comic fans said to keep show only fans interested in boring tv.....I was like nah, I don't believe you anymore:camby:

I did end up catching the Glen fakeout episode and the Negan cliffhanger, only because everyone was shytting on it.....and then I watched the premiere of season 7 to see who died....but it didn't get me sucked back in....nope:mjgrin:....I was free :blessed:of the "must watch first episode", 7 episodes of straight:trash:and then an exciting mid-season finale:ooh:

I would pop in to read other peoples bad reviews and look at the ratings that kept falling every week:mjlol:

And what's funny, is that even when the ratings were tanking and the show was introducing trash people and other boring elements, the comic fans were STILL doing it....talking about "Just Wait until All Out War:demonic:"

:bryan:

Now the show is the worst it's ever been (according to what I'm hearing, some of my fav podcasters are bailing on even covering it)......

I heard comic fans were saying "just wait until Carl becomes a badass and the Negan and Carl dynamic kicks in" but they have to be all kinds of:patrice::mjcry: now

Just wait until this shyt is merged with Fear The Walking Dead like the Avengers:lolbron:

This.

I even told everyone gale Ann herd was making this show merge eventually.
Along with Madison as the avatar for herself in the series. Which illicits Madison will be the hero. Who beds Rick and then he dies like michoinne will die. Which is fully emasculated.
so Madison can jump rick's bones and emasculate him as leader till his death.

The end of the show is gonna be the end sequence of young guns but with Madison basically being the conclusion like rose mcgowen did in planet terror.

fukk this avatar female emasculating device based ass show. shyt is racist and reverse sexist at its core.

Art Barr

I really wonder how darabont would have made this now.

fukk this bullshyt show it is poison to black men.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hated Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Neegan but fact of the matter is he's carrying the show right now.

I have already said they need to have a, I am negan show.
That spins off and shows how negan is better, than Rick at this point.

Show is cancer to black men just to begin with.
Vehemently fukk the walking dead.

Art Barr

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
the last season I watched was 5... and I only watched up to the part where dude got blown on to the pipe. checked out after that...

and yea no one in my crew watches this shyt anymore :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I half blame y'all comic fans for keeping me going with this show until season 5 or 6 (whichever one had Beth in the hospital....I stopped watching after they left).

I blame the comic heads because they kept saying it was going to get good when they introduced [insert subplot or character from the comics]

I remember being bored in early season 2...wondering was it going to get better?:francis:....the only character I liked was Shane..... but comic heads were like...

Just wait until Michonne, the katana wielding sister gets here:ufdup:

And I was like okay then bet:whoo:

Then she came, was a scowling mute for the first half of her story and it was still boring and they said...

Just wait until the Governor comes:mjpls:

I was like The Governor? :lupe:

And they was all:youngsabo:

When we leave the farm and get to the prison, it's over:ufdup:

The prison?:leon:

Then that came and went....but inbetween I also remember some "wait until you see Tyreese":salute: and he came and was chasing after white women and generally uninteresting...

So I was about to check out after season 3 or 4....

But they introduced Abe, Rosita, and Eugene, along with a cure subplot and hints of traveling to a new location...i also remember whispers that Morgan was coming back and everyone was like:krs:so I stuck around with it with the cannibals and terminus or whatever it was...

I was still only half-entertained but then I started hearing about Negan...."just wait until Negan gets here you fukking haters":sas2:

All of them comic heads were acting like it was going to be groundbreaking and fundamentally change the show....

The walking dead would forever be BN and AN.....Before Negan when shyt was sweet and After Negan:ufdup:

But I had caught on to the bullshyt game of "just wait until" that comic fans said to keep show only fans interested in boring tv.....I was like nah, I don't believe you anymore:camby:

I did end up catching the Glen fakeout episode and the Negan cliffhanger, only because everyone was shytting on it.....and then I watched the premiere of season 7 to see who died....but it didn't get me sucked back in....nope:mjgrin:....I was free :blessed:of the "must watch first episode", 7 episodes of straight:trash:and then an exciting mid-season finale:ooh:

I would pop in to read other peoples bad reviews and look at the ratings that kept falling every week:mjlol:

And what's funny, is that even when the ratings were tanking and the show was introducing trash people and other boring elements, the comic fans were STILL doing it....talking about "Just Wait until All Out War:demonic:"

:bryan:

Now the show is the worst it's ever been (according to what I'm hearing, some of my fav podcasters are bailing on even covering it)......

I heard comic fans were saying "just wait until Carl becomes a badass and the Negan and Carl dynamic kicks in" but they have to be all kinds of:patrice::mjcry: now

Just wait until this shyt is merged with Fear The Walking Dead like the Avengers:lolbron:

Couldn't even said better.

Well posted!

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Never actually paid attention to it until recently.. tried to watch the first 3 episodes & the shyt utterly bored me :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't help that the source material decided to get dumb.

Pet Tigers in a ZA? Pet... Tigers :comeon:

Who the hell thought adapting bullshyt like that was a good idea? :heh: