Walking dead really died huh?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Comic Tyrese>>>TV Show Tyrese for sure:francis:
bruh, that was the main one. I couldn't believe it :mindblown: he went from being a co leader right up there with rick, to being a bit character with no backbone. and of course they couldn't have 2 Black characters be lead characters and be in a relationship, cuz every tv show has to have the Black woman be with the white dude.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
bruh, that was the main one. I couldn't believe it :mindblown: he went from being a co leader right up there with rick, to being a bit character with no backbone. and of course they couldn't have 2 Black characters be lead characters and be in a relationship, cuz every tv show has to have the Black woman be with the white dude.
A co leader, smashing Carol and getting head from Michonne:whew: Even Comic Tyrese in a herd of zombies solo with nothing but a hammer and came out alive was done better in the comic

5be1c08585986262005df5f4c03f030e.jpg
image.jpg

TV Tyreese was :francis: especially when it came to the kids

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
A co leader, smashing Carol and getting head from Michonne:whew: Even Comic Tyrese in a herd of zombies solo with nothing but a hammer and came out alive was done better in the comic

5be1c08585986262005df5f4c03f030e.jpg
image.jpg

TV Tyreese was :francis: especially when it came to the kids
totally forgot about the carol thing.
no way they would allow a Black character on tv to have that much swag and power. every Black man on the show was a p*ssy or soft. SMH

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
What I never understood about Beth's death is why didn't she stab the officer in the head instead of the shoulder? Did she think she would just stab her with scissors and that would be that? I know it was an "accident" the gun went off but it never made sense to me:dwillhuh:
Yeah, I thought she was gonna slit her throat. It seemed like something written just so the officer could still shoot the gun and end up dying anyway. Beth surviving the hospital arch (showing growth and resilience) just to die seemed like such a waste of episodes. Then the dude she helped escape died too. It's like what was the point of the audience sitting through that? Just so Beth could have something to do?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I should've stopped back in season 3 but i decided to continue....i should've then threw this shyt in bushes when it was a 1 hour episode with Morgan in a fukking cage practicing with some stick, shyt was so terrible brehs :mjlol:

But i still decided to continue & got too some eenie meenie miney mo bullshyt, from that day on it's officially been erased from my mind.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't hear that much chatter about it like I did in the past. I stopped regularly watching it after season 6, I had enough.

Is there still no endgame in sight? will it ever wrap up?
Nope. Gonna last longer than Bonanza.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the story has been stale and stagnant for a few seasons (rick finds a place to live with new people, they run into villains, their town gets destroyed and they move on to find another). the carl twist is a good curveball because they need to do something new. i still watch for the hell of it.