Walking dead really died huh?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Now fear the walking dead on the hand.... last season was fukking dope!!!!!!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I tried defending this show many times but after this season the ship has sailed. Even if it doesn't fall off its no longer "that show" if you know what I mean. Negan is the only thing saving this show atm. Yeah I'll still watch it but only because I want to know what happens because I'm not a guy that DOESNT see shows through when I'm midway in the franchise. I always have bad ticks when I never finish a show.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Walking Dead don't have rewatch valuable and also they did a lot of dumb bs cliffhangers

Too many cop-outs, black men turns into bytches.

I'm pretty much don't care if I miss the season or any episode :yeshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I can't do it anymore... The last straw was last year when I watching the show at the same time as Westworld. The difference between the quality of acting, writing, and storylines was crazy... I still tried to watch a few episodes this season and probably made through 2. At this point I'll just tune in for the premiere and finales cause those seem to be the only good episodes

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Watched all the way up to a few eps into season 5. The fact they weren’t finding a cure for this shyt brought my interest way down. Plus they were killing off the best characters.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
*Spoilers for Season 5 (hospital arch mainly)*

I saw all of Season 5 but stopped watching due to this arch starring Beth and the dude from Everybody Hates Chris. During this time I completely forgot that Beth was Maggie's sister because during the search for Beth Maggie didn't even mention her and then when she's found later Maggie is breaking down crying like she really cared.

She was looking for Glenn when Beth was gone, then she found him and still didn't say anything about Beth. I was thinking to myself how could you forget about your sister? Why aren't you more adamant about finding her? I couldn't blame the character, it was the writers who wrote her like that (the season was boring in general). It got to the point where Maggie would just only care about Glenn. You could tell their was a shift in the writing because Daryl and Merle (two siblings) where shown to actually care about each other even when they were separated.

The entire hospital arch seemed pointless too because the person who made it out of the hospital was soon killed shortly after and so was the antagonist of the arch, the entire thing was a waste of time and soon I figured out so was the show. I just gave up watching it. I stopped caring. It became way too obvious (even before then) that they were just stretching the show out.

I almost gave up after Season 2's barn arch because they spent all that time looking for that little girl only to find out she was in the barn with the other zombies. That too felt like a waste of time. And how many times is a zombie going to 'almost' grab someone? :dry: The formula got old.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Show is racist emasculated bullshyt.
Where the endgame is a feminanzi scrub of gale Anne herd Making the series. So the endgame, is gale Anne herd as Madison who becomes the movie savior. When the endgame reaches the Film level.

Art Barr

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I half blame y'all comic fans for keeping me going with this show until season 5 or 6 (whichever one had Beth in the hospital....I stopped watching after they left).

I blame the comic heads because they kept saying it was going to get good when they introduced [insert subplot or character from the comics]

I remember being bored in early season 2...wondering was it going to get better?:francis:....the only character I liked was Shane..... but comic heads were like...

Just wait until Michonne, the katana wielding sister gets here:ufdup:

And I was like okay then bet:whoo:

Then she came, was a scowling mute for the first half of her story and it was still boring and they said...

Just wait until the Governor comes:mjpls:

I was like The Governor? :lupe:

And they was all:youngsabo:

When we leave the farm and get to the prison, it's over:ufdup:

The prison?:leon:

Then that came and went....but inbetween I also remember some "wait until you see Tyreese":salute: and he came and was chasing after white women and generally uninteresting...

So I was about to check out after season 3 or 4....

But they introduced Abe, Rosita, and Eugene, along with a cure subplot and hints of traveling to a new location...i also remember whispers that Morgan was coming back and everyone was like:krs:so I stuck around with it with the cannibals and terminus or whatever it was...

I was still only half-entertained but then I started hearing about Negan...."just wait until Negan gets here you fukking haters":sas2:

All of them comic heads were acting like it was going to be groundbreaking and fundamentally change the show....

The walking dead would forever be BN and AN.....Before Negan when shyt was sweet and After Negan:ufdup:

But I had caught on to the bullshyt game of "just wait until" that comic fans said to keep show only fans interested in boring tv.....I was like nah, I don't believe you anymore:camby:

I did end up catching the Glen fakeout episode and the Negan cliffhanger, only because everyone was shytting on it.....and then I watched the premiere of season 7 to see who died....but it didn't get me sucked back in....nope:mjgrin:....I was free :blessed:of the "must watch first episode", 7 episodes of straight:trash:and then an exciting mid-season finale:ooh:

I would pop in to read other peoples bad reviews and look at the ratings that kept falling every week:mjlol:

And what's funny, is that even when the ratings were tanking and the show was introducing trash people and other boring elements, the comic fans were STILL doing it....talking about "Just Wait until All Out War:demonic:"

:bryan:

Now the show is the worst it's ever been (according to what I'm hearing, some of my fav podcasters are bailing on even covering it)......

I heard comic fans were saying "just wait until Carl becomes a badass and the Negan and Carl dynamic kicks in" but they have to be all kinds of:patrice::mjcry: now

Just wait until this shyt is merged with Fear The Walking Dead like the Avengers:lolbron:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
shyt been trash for some years now. and then when I decided to look up the comic book and realized the changes the tv show made to the Black characters, it was really a wrap for me.
Comic Tyrese>>>TV Show Tyrese for sure:francis:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
*Spoilers for Season 5 (hospital arch mainly)*

I saw all of Season 5 but stopped watching due to this arch starring Beth and the dude from Everybody Hates Chris. During this time I completely forgot that Beth was Maggie's sister because during the search for Beth Maggie didn't even mention her and then when she's found later Maggie is breaking down crying like she really cared.

She was looking for Glenn when Beth was gone, then she found him and still didn't say anything about Beth. I was thinking to myself how could you forget about your sister? Why aren't you more adamant about finding her? I couldn't blame the character, it was the writers who wrote her like that (the season was boring in general). It got to the point where Maggie would just only care about Glenn. You could tell their was a shift in the writing because Daryl and Merle (two siblings) where shown to actually care about each other even when they were separated.

The entire hospital arch seemed pointless too because the person who made it out of the hospital was soon killed shortly after and so was the antagonist of the arch, the entire thing was a waste of time and soon I figured out so was the show. I just gave up watching it. I stopped caring. It became way too obvious (even before then) that they were just stretching the show out.

I almost gave up after Season 2's barn arch because they spent all that time looking for that little girl only to find out she was in the barn with the other zombies. That too felt like a waste of time. And how many times is a zombie going to 'almost' grab someone? :dry: The formula got old.
What I never understood about Beth's death is why didn't she stab the officer in the head instead of the shoulder? Did she think she would just stab her with scissors and that would be that? I know it was an "accident" the gun went off but it never made sense to me:dwillhuh: