Walking dead really died huh?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m rewatching the early seasons….yoooo, tyreese is so trash, how this dude spend the whole time afraid to kill people and being a fukkin nanny

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching when they first entered that big suburban sprawl that was it's own community, how did this and the other spin off end?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Damn. Zombies.

All right let's go this way. Oh look more Humans. Oh shyt they're cannibals!

Time for war. We won!

Let's go this way now. Oh shyt! More cannibals!

Time for war...

As far as I could tell they did the above for several cycles and that was the plot.

Never picked back up after Negan's debut.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched this shyt for 6 years just to hate, but i couldn't even bring myself to do that anymore. Watched the season premiere, saw it was still some "bang bang, shoot at Negans!" bullshyt and I'm never going back. This will go down as one of the single most overrated pieces of media - movie, television, book - in the history of entertainment. No hyperbole. Just a flaming pile of shyt. People talk about season 1 like it was some groundbreaking shyt b/c what followed was so boring and crappy. Season 1 of The Walking Dead was a "solid" show. it was like 6 episodes, and there was plenty of filler even in those. It had an intriguing, yet familiar pilot that everyone went nuts for then never reached that point again.

I'd be lying if I said I thought 15% of what I watched over the years was really good. I'd be lying if I said I ultimately cared about more than 5 characters. Ultimate filler snoozefest TV that panders to morons.

Merry Christmas.
this guy knows.

Happy New Year

Conz

Superstar
Daps
still jealous of Kirkman. no one has repackaged familiar ideas into as much money as he has over the past decade. dude took "same but different" all the way to the bank.
"Why is this different than other zombie media?"
"uh, the people are the walking dead or something. get it?"
"ohhhhh."
"Why is this different than other superhero media?"
"His dad is Superman... but he's bad!"
"Here's 5 lifetimes worth of money."