Walking dead really died huh?

The Collie

YEET
Daps
Some of the stuff they do in the comics is so funny I'm waiting to see it on tv so I can laugh.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The episode that drove me over the edge in shyttiness was that dumpster fight Rick had with the terrible Mad Max looking monster with spikes. shyt was a joke by then. Haven't watched an episode since.

How the fukk can people forget how to speak English in the span of like 7 years?
The timeline of the show hasn't even covered 3 years at this point.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
shyt dropped off so bad ion even know watch it no more

:mjlol: I was done after that wack episode where Negan's The Governor's people were ran outta the jail so they could stretch that storyline out even more :mjlol:

This was after them being on that damn farm forever

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I never watched the show. Watched a marathon one new years and didn't leave my room for 2 days. Binge watching this show is the way to go. It's way too slow to watch week in and week out. I said I'll binge this season but I don't think I will. I'm completely checked out

I see a lot of hate on the farm season but that was my favorite season I've seen. (missed season 1)

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watched the first 2 episodes of season 8 and I'm done with this trash.

It had an intriguing, yet familiar pilot that everyone went nuts for then never reached that point again.
Been saying this for years, people always look at me like:what: and then I go:gucci: and tell 'em to go back and watch that shyt.