gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I lost interest in this bullshyt series since they killed Andrea :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I remember when they said it could go on for 30-40 years. Now they are like there is an end in sight:mjlol:either way when this war is over they cant have another govenor or negan its done. Cant go back to zombies either, anything but a new strain of walkers would be a comedown.

Kinda boxed themselves in

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched this shyt for 6 years just to hate, but i couldn't even bring myself to do that anymore. Watched the season premiere, saw it was still some "bang bang, shoot at Negans!" bullshyt and I'm never going back. This will go down as one of the single most overrated pieces of media - movie, television, book - in the history of entertainment. No hyperbole. Just a flaming pile of shyt. People talk about season 1 like it was some groundbreaking shyt b/c what followed was so boring and crappy. Season 1 of The Walking Dead was a "solid" show. it was like 6 episodes, and there was plenty of filler even in those. It had an intriguing, yet familiar pilot that everyone went nuts for then never reached that point again.

I'd be lying if I said I thought 15% of what I watched over the years was really good. I'd be lying if I said I ultimately cared about more than 5 characters. Ultimate filler snoozefest TV that panders to morons.

Merry Christmas.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
the-walking-dead-abraham-punches-out-eugene.gif

last episode i saw but the shyt was trash way before that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah me an my wife catch it every Sunday, just to be disappointed. They have a decent midseason finale, then same ole shyt with filler episodes, then an okay season finale. Rinse and repeat.

We stuck with post season 2 sons of anarchy, we'll ride this to the end :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They abandoned the ZA concept and turned the whole thing into Mad Max :scust:

Junkyard people, Kingdoms, ocean towns, Amazons etc :gucci:

Season 6 was the best season, Negan's build was perfect, episode 1 of S7 was perfect, then all that Mad Max bullshyt came in :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
watched this shyt for 6 years just to hate, but i couldn't even bring myself to do that anymore. Watched the season premiere, saw it was still some "bang bang, shoot at Negans!" bullshyt and I'm never going back. This will go down as one of the single most overrated pieces of media - movie, television, book - in the history of entertainment. No hyperbole. Just a flaming pile of shyt. People talk about season 1 like it was some groundbreaking shyt b/c what followed was so boring and crappy. Season 1 of The Walking Dead was a "solid" show. it was like 6 episodes, and there was plenty of filler even in those. It had an intriguing, yet familiar pilot that everyone went nuts for then never reached that point again.

I'd be lying if I said I thought 15% of what I watched over the years was really good. I'd be lying if I said I ultimately cared about more than 5 characters. Ultimate filler snoozefest TV that panders to morons.

Merry Christmas.
SS5ShwYL_o.gif