Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah overall he just doesn't appeal to me. I don't hate the nikka I just don't enjoy his lyrics at all. Like I said his beats are on point but I'm not gonna credit him for that. I do agree though that we don't need to know everything about them. But it seems like everyone forgot about that CO shyt.

His music Is just empty coke fantasies over hot beats. There is nothing memorable or transcending about his music. Lyrically and sonically he brings nothing new to the table. Technically he is not as good of a rapper as you people make him out to be. Judging by sales he's not as popular as you people make him out to be. It's all smoke and mirrors and some of y'all are falling for it.

If you just simply don't like dude's music cuz it doesn't fit your preference, I can respect that. However, I think people are using the CO thing as a copout to hate. Also, who gives a flying fukk about sales these days...you act like the demographic listening to Ross buys music period. :comeon:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
say what u want about flocka (his music is trash, ect) but he is a stand up nikka who dosent bite his tongue or backtrack about anything he says that's why I respect him more than a lot of other rappers.

yes

he truly doesnt care, and i like that. and in this case he was right anyway

he just shot a vid with Meek too :gladbron:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
If you just simply don't like dude's music cuz it doesn't fit your preference, I can respect that. However, I think people are using the CO thing as a copout to hate. Also, who gives a flying fukk about sales these days...you act like the demographic listening to Ross buys music period. :comeon:

The funny thing is I fukks with his music. I just know its a bunch of bullshyt that's why I can't get too into it. I listen to rappers who I can atleast THINK was about whatever life your spitting. I respect Kanye over Ross because atleast he's being himself. Ross while making good music was driving around in a car his momma got him yet he was this big Drug C.O overlord right??:childplease:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
jigga didn't sell kilos and not get caught? master p didn't sell kilos and not get caught? what are you talking about? the history of rap is replete with stories of former drug dealers who made it big and never got caught by the feds. look at who ross is surrounded by. straight thugs. do you think he's paying those dudes to be with him??? use your brain. do you think ross' cosigns from straight gs in the street are paid for?? lewis black already touched upon this important point: nobody has ever tested ross. they fear and respect him. the nikka is as real as it gets.

:wtf: do you even believe this shyt your typing. Nobody fears Ross, and it has been proven that rappers pay off gang members for protection, so yes his goons are probably paid for. Y'all gotta stop believing what you see on tv.

After jay told you about the kilos of coke, he told you about the effect it had on the community and his life, and his relationship with his family. Master p's brother is in jail for murder right now, and again after he told you about all the dope he sold, he told you about his hommies in jail and all the crackheads on the strip. This is what I mean by based in reality. Wether the rapper is actually doing it or not it is at least a believable story drawn from somebody's experience. Plenty of rappers have told coke tales but I can't think of one that claims to have made multiple millions off of coke before rap and REALLY wants you to believe it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Lol, I love it. I've been saying everything Waka said for like a year now. It's crazy to see Ross stans who fukked with Flocka before turn on this nikka.

I fukk with Waka's music too....but I also happen to look at things objectively. If anyone's stanning, it's those just going along with Waka claiming that Ross is a fraud even though no one on here would even know either way. It's only music, brehs. Not that deep at all.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I fukk with Waka's music too....but I also happen to look at things objectively. If anyone's stanning, it's those just going along with Waka claiming that Ross is a fraud even though no one on here would even know either way. It's only music, brehs. Not that deep at all.

Homie, I never have nor ever will care about the "bout that life" aspect of hip hop for the exact reason you gave, there's no way for us to know unless we grew up with the nikkas. I was talking about Ross' sound and how he just puts words together that sound good. I'm not a hater; I have all of Ross' albums and tapes. I'm just honest when it comes to the music.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:wtf: do you even believe this shyt your typing. Nobody fears Ross, and it has been proven that rappers pay off gang members for protection, so yes his goons are probably paid for. Y'all gotta stop believing what you see on tv.

Son should get the hustler removed from his name. It should just be kermit:violent:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I think sales are a good way to judge a rappers POPULARITY. I always hear how Ross is so hot on the Internet and tv, but in real life my experience has been that nikkas don't respect that shyt, yeah it's cool when it comes on in the club, but nikkas don't really buy into this shyt like y'all do on the internet.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Plenty of rappers have told coke tales but I can't think of one that claims to have made multiple millions off of coke before rap and REALLY wants you to believe it.

Young-Jeezy-psd3183.png

:ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at people fearing and respecting Ross. Kreyshawn shyt on him....let me say again....Kreyshawn for fukk's sake....and before someone tries to play up that he "checked" her, she continued to shyt on him after that on Twitter.

Oh and Suge said he'd beat the dog shyt outta him more recently. So there's that. :manny:

Fred.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:russ: at people fearing and respecting Ross. Kreyshawn shyt on him....let me say again....Kreyshawn for fukk's sake....and before someone tries to play up that he "checked" her, she continued to shyt on him after that on Twitter.

Oh and Suge said he'd beat the dog shyt outta him more recently. So there's that. :manny:

Fred.

Hey, I'm not pushing the whole "Ross puts the fear of God in nikkas thing", but first off, people stay talking shyt on twitter, secondly, Suge is :flabbynsick: and was about to press charges on..........wait for it.............Kanye West. :dead: Might wanna find better points:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

After jay told you about the kilos of coke, he told you about the effect it had on the community and his life, and his relationship with his family. Master p's brother is in jail for murder right now, and again after he told you about all the dope he sold, he told you about his hommies in jail and all the crackheads on the strip. This is what I mean by based in reality. Wether the rapper is actually doing it or not it is at least a believable story drawn from somebody's experience. Plenty of rappers have told coke tales but I can't think of one that claims to have made multiple millions off of coke before rap and REALLY wants you to believe it.

master p made millions before rap. baby made millions before rap. the fukk are you smoking? all of these examples contradict your argument that a nikka can't come into the rap game already caked off coke. yes, they can, and plenty of examples testify to that.

at the end of the day, all of the hate ross gets is usually from white boys who still jock 50. that's the way it was on sohh, and now it seems like those same cacs are coming over here with their same bullshyt.