Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What was he supposed to do? Say "yeah I was a CO running drugs in and out of the prison". Him lying about being one isn't proof enough as to him not being connected. Once again, people swear up and down he's fake yet no one's stepped to him yet. If he was on some straight up civilian fraud shyt...he'd be an easy lunch, right? Honestly...I don't even care either way...rappers are entertainers at the end of it all. I just find it funny though how all of these cats claim he's a fraud yet no one's even tried to test.

Fam, rappers lie all the time. He could've easily said "yeah, I was doing dirt as a CO", even if he wasn't. And especially if he was. I don't really understand how people can over look the fact that he flat out lied about it being him....if you like his music and don't care, ok cool....but to just say "eh, he had a reason to lie"....the shyt is mindblowing honestly.

Why don't anyone step to him? :wtf:

That's like asking why don't anyone step to Wayne for being a fake Blood. He's a hot artist, that alone will make people over look whether or not he's a fraud.

Fred.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dawg, you need to use your head, just because some CO's is connected doesn't mean all CO's are connectected. In fact the majority aren't. Alot of CO's are crooked as fukk and beat on prisoners and shyt just for the fukk of it and aint on gang payrolls. Some CO's is just a$$holes.

Terrible logic, nobody has stepped to Drake but that dont make him a jewish mob boss. shyt, Kid Cudi has been in more fights and physical altercations than most rappers.

Just look at the picture no :scheme: face....this nikka eyes ain't lit up like they did the day he got his c.o diploma....how u gon just assume this nikka a dirty c.o...stick to what u KNOW is in a c.o's job description nikka...cavity searches,giving eye witness accounts and snitching on nikkas jacking off,throwin nikkas dice made out of soap in the bushes.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mobbin' like that
You know good and well that you don't want a problem like that
You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that

So a few lines makes Drake's whole steez on some gangsta shyt? :stopitslime: Holler at me when 95 percent of his songs end up being on some goon shyt and then you'll have a point there.

Fam, rappers lie all the time. He could've easily said "yeah, I was doing dirt as a CO", even if he wasn't. And especially if he was. I don't really understand how people can over look the fact that he flat out lied about it being him....if you like his music and don't care, ok cool....but to just say "eh, he had a reason to lie"....the shyt is mindblowing honestly.

Why don't anyone step to him? :wtf:

That's like asking why don't anyone step to Wayne for being a fake Blood. He's a hot artist, that alone will make people over look whether or not he's a fraud.

Fred.

So by your logic, if he was actually doing legit dirt as a CO(which is a govt job, btw), he was supposed to snitch on himself to prove such?

Also, the reason why no one's stepped to Wayne is because of 1. :birdman:, 2. Bloods these days is like a gym membership. They'll let anyone join for the right $$$.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I haven't read a a post in this thread, but I bet since Ross is popular right now He is catching all the hate and everyone is siding with Waka

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
did jada move coke on the scales they use to weigh whales with? you nikkas are grasping for straws in your hate for ross. it's pathetic. like dude said, cos are grimy as fukk. i read about them getting caught up in drug dealing all the time. cos are NOT cops. they are glorified security guards.

No sir it is not me grasping for straws. "Bu bu but CO's are grimy". FOH wit that shyt CO's are law abiding citezens with a job. Some people are grimy some people are CO's sometimes they meet in the middle, but being a CO does not make you grimy.

And again it's not about living what you spit. You can point out plenty of random lines from plenty of rappers that are obviously not true. Difference with Ross is that he wants you to believe he is some untouchable coke god that has noriega on speed dial. Ross wants you to believe that you can sale pounds and pounds of coke, make millions of dollars, then rap about it and not get caught. The biggest coke lord in Columbia can't lay claim to half the shyt Ross says, it's just not reality. Not Ross's reality not ANYBODY'S reality. It's like when your watching a movie and a dude pulls out a revolver and let's off 15 shots, it's just wrong and inaccurate not based in reality at all.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I haven't read a a post in this thread, but I bet since Ross is popular right now He is catching all the hate and everyone is siding with Waka

:yes:

A bunch of cats running in here like "Yep, yep Waka's right, I know he's not bout that life!!" as if they would know either way. :stopitslime: The fukk does that even have to do w/ the music is what I wanna know, considering the fact that most rappers lie.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never fukked with Ross and this is why. I mean all people really say about him is he has "presence" and he "makes bangers" he's nothing special. I'm not gonna give him credit for his production cuz anyone could pick hot beats and make them hits. I don't understand how people overlook the whole he was a CO think but whatever. We all have our preferences at the end of the day.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I never fukked with Ross and this is why. I mean all people really say about him is he has "presence" and he "makes bangers" he's nothing special. I'm not gonna give him credit for his production cuz anyone could pick hot beats and make them hits. I don't understand how people overlook the whole he was a CO think but whatever. We all have our preferences at the end of the day.

....because no one knows everything about every rapper's lives, nor are they supposed to. For all you know, some of your fav rappers could have been all out police and you'd never know. People just hate on Ross being a former CO simply because someone dug up his past, had someone not done so yall wouldn't know either way, and would prolly fukk with his music as well.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
....because no one knows everything about every rapper's lives, nor are they supposed to. For all you know, some of your fav rappers could have been all out police and you'd never know. People just hate on Ross being a former CO simply because someone dug up his past, had someone not done so yall wouldn't know either way, and would prolly fukk with his music as well.

Nah overall he just doesn't appeal to me. I don't hate the nikka I just don't enjoy his lyrics at all. Like I said his beats are on point but I'm not gonna credit him for that. I do agree though that we don't need to know everything about them. But it seems like everyone forgot about that CO shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:yes:

A bunch of cats running in here like "Yep, yep Waka's right, I know he's not bout that life!!" as if they would know either way. :stopitslime: The fukk does that even have to do w/ the music is what I wanna know, considering the fact that most rappers lie.

His music Is just empty coke fantasies over hot beats. There is nothing memorable or transcending about his music. Lyrically and sonically he brings nothing new to the table. Technically he is not as good of a rapper as you people make him out to be. Judging by sales he's not as popular as you people make him out to be. It's all smoke and mirrors and some of y'all are falling for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No sir it is not me grasping for straws. "Bu bu but CO's are grimy". FOH wit that shyt CO's are law abiding citezens with a job. Some people are grimy some people are CO's sometimes they meet in the middle, but being a CO does not make you grimy.

And again it's not about living what you spit. You can point out plenty of random lines from plenty of rappers that are obviously not true. Difference with Ross is that he wants you to believe he is some untouchable coke god that has noriega on speed dial. Ross wants you to believe that you can sale pounds and pounds of coke, make millions of dollars, then rap about it and not get caught. The biggest coke lord in Columbia can't lay claim to half the shyt Ross says, it's just not reality. Not Ross's reality not ANYBODY'S reality. It's like when your watching a movie and a dude pulls out a revolver and let's off 15 shots, it's just wrong and inaccurate not based in reality at all.

jigga didn't sell kilos and not get caught? master p didn't sell kilos and not get caught? what are you talking about? the history of rap is replete with stories of former drug dealers who made it big and never got caught by the feds. look at who ross is surrounded by. straight thugs. do you think he's paying those dudes to be with him??? use your brain. do you think ross' cosigns from straight gs in the street are paid for?? lewis black already touched upon this important point: nobody has ever tested ross. they fear and respect him. the nikka is as real as it gets.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
jigga didn't sell kilos and not get caught? master p didn't sell kilos and not get caught? what are you talking about? the history of rap is replete with stories of former drug dealers who made it big and never got caught by the feds. look at who ross is surrounded by. straight thugs. do you think he's paying those dudes to be with him??? use your brain. do you think ross' cosigns from straight gs in the street are paid for?? lewis black already touched upon this important point: nobody has ever tested ross. they fear and respect him. the nikka is as real as it gets.

YES:birdman:

You think having money won't get you a cosign?? and your name has hustler in it:russ:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Lol, I love it. I've been saying everything Waka said for like a year now. It's crazy to see Ross stans who fukked with Flocka before turn on this nikka.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
say what u want about flocka (his music is trash, ect) but he is a stand up nikka who dosent bite his tongue or backtrack about anything he says that's why I respect him more than a lot of other rappers.