Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at people fearing and respecting Ross. Kreyshawn shyt on him....let me say again....Kreyshawn for fukk's sake....and before someone tries to play up that he "checked" her, she continued to shyt on him after that on Twitter.

Oh and Suge said he'd beat the dog shyt outta him more recently. So there's that. :manny:

Fred.

none of them are testing ross in the streets. ross walked up into 50 cent's old projects and made a video with ZERO protection. nothing happened. stop the ducktales. kreyshawn was shook.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How the fukk are nikkas going to bat for a hype man

Flockas beef should be with Lex and other producers. Ross don't make his own beats.

Flockas sound is just an exspansion of southern trap/crunk music of which he's not the father of.

All producers bite other producers or try too. All decent producers capable of doing what another producer is doing.

As pointed out, how come no one has put hands on Ross if he a fukk nikka. Maybe he not noriega, but he aint just off the porch either.

A co just got busted down here with like 8000 pills. If Ross was a co for 10 years it would look like a career. 1 year is just a sample.

Also nikkas like tony draper state ross been had money...where that come from?

I've bumped into ross a few times and he not a fukk nikka. All the nikkas in this thread talking bout they don't feel him...I got money they won't question him bout lying or being a co to his face.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
master p made millions before rap. baby made millions before rap. the fukk are you smoking? all of these examples contradict your argument that a nikka can't come into the rap game already caked off coke. yes, they can, and plenty of examples testify to that.

at the end of the day, all of the hate ross gets is usually from white boys who still jock 50. that's the way it was on sohh, and now it seems like those same cacs are coming over here with their same bullshyt.

none of them made millions before rap, birdman and pretty good size drug dealers in the city but they was close to that stop talkin out your ass

and i dont think ross puts fear in nikkaz but nikkaz aint testin him, so they must have some respect

and to the dude that said drake aint been checked well u wrong, he got robbed and i think he got beat up over that "im still fly" song, and then he pressed charges and snitched on the dude

and ross made luger popular, ross is the reason, wiz, kayne, jay and everybody else tryna have that sound, not waka, waka been making songs wit him and nobody knew who lex was

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
for the record waka wasnt dissing ross or talking bad about him at all, bricksquad and mmg are good

which makes it easier for me cuz i was having a hard time figuring out who i was gonna dikkride if shyt got real

lol,...you are still one of the kingz of comic relief here,...char-char!!

my side hurt'n,...from lol'n a this.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk are nikkas going to bat for a hype man

Flockas beef should be with Lex and other producers. Ross don't make his own beats.

Flockas sound is just an exspansion of southern trap/crunk music of which he's not the father of.

All producers bite other producers or try too. All decent producers capable of doing what another producer is doing.

As pointed out, how come no one has put hands on Ross if he a fukk nikka. Maybe he not noriega, but he aint just off the porch either.

A co just got busted down here with like 8000 pills. If Ross was a co for 10 years it would look like a career. 1 year is just a sample.

Also nikkas like tony draper state ross been had money...where that come from?

I've bumped into ross a few times and he not a fukk nikka. All the nikkas in this thread talking bout they don't feel him...I got money they won't question him bout lying or being a co to his face.

pos and plus rep. a lot of fakkit ass nikkas on here who never been in the game running their mouths, acting as if they have the plug into ross' money. SHUT THE fukk UP, you c00n ass house nikkas. ross is building an empire, and yall trying to hate on the nikka's grind. shyt is :scusthov:

what i like about ross is how intelligent he is compared to nikkas like waka and these other cotton picking nikkas. you can the boy has his mind right, and that's why i feel like much of the hate coming at him on this forum is from undercover cacs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of them made millions before rap, birdman and pretty good size drug dealers in the city but they was close to that stop talkin out your ass

and i dont think ross puts fear in nikkaz but nikkaz aint testin him, so they must have some respect

and to the dude that said drake aint been checked well u wrong, he got robbed and i think he got beat up over that "im still fly" song, and then he pressed charges and snitched on the dude

and ross made luger popular, ross is the reason, wiz, kayne, jay and everybody else tryna have that sound, not waka, waka been making songs wit him and nobody knew who lex was

nikka, birdman definitely had millions before rap. :snoop: @ you uninformed nikkas talking out of your ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
master p made millions before rap. baby made millions before rap. the fukk are you smoking? all of these examples contradict your argument that a nikka can't come into the rap game already caked off coke. yes, they can, and plenty of examples testify to that.

at the end of the day, all of the hate ross gets is usually from white boys who still jock 50. that's the way it was on sohh, and now it seems like those same cacs are coming over here with their same bullshyt.

No no no nikka none of them nikkas made millions off of coke before rap, none of the even claim to have made millions before rap. Stop believing what you see on tv. nikkas don't just make millions off of dope. It is a very rare occurrence for ANYBODY to make millions off of dope. The lucky/unlucky few that do don't get to ride off into the sunset and start a rap career. You think the Feds will let you sell millions of dollars worth of drugs, record a confession and not prosecute you for it. :childplease:

And lastly rappers want you to believe they are making millions off of rap, but they are not. Only a select few at the top really make the big $. I wouldn't give up my million dollar coke career for a chance at rap stardom, this little rap money should be chump change to Rick ross

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You have to excuse some of these people because it's either they don't know about the streets or they just lack common sense. If any yall family did time ask about them about the co's they dirty as hell.

And if he fake how come nobody aint confront him on some street shyt. We see rappers get punked everyday but ross supposed to be the fakest and aint nobody made a move :rudy: lol?

Co's are 90% punks and snitches. The type of niccas that get a Lil bit of authority and think the somebody. I don't have to ask nobody.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Timbaland would like a word with you.

Timbaland.jpg

oh even better,.....

i was gonna quote the text till i seen this.

hopefully, there is a rza pic embedded a little further down as well.

art barr

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Birdman didn't have no fukkin millions before rap, they got caked up off their record label in the 90's, he had a hand in herion dealing but was never a kingpin, that even came outta his brother Gangsta's mouth (who was the real dope boy that inspired The Hoyz & Big Tymers image now doin life in prison).

Master P was the same way, he got a settlement check from his grandpops dying and opened up a record store. You nikkas believe everything these rappers tell you.