Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
No no no nikka none of them nikkas made millions off of coke before rap, none of the even claim to have made millions before rap. Stop believing what you see on tv. nikkas don't just make millions off of dope. It is a very rare occurrence for ANYBODY to make millions off of dope. The lucky/unlucky few that do don't get to ride off into the sunset and start a rap career. You think the Feds will let you sell millions of dollars worth of drugs, record a confession and not prosecute you for it. :childplease:

And lastly rappers want you to believe they are making millions off of rap, but they are not. Only a select few at the top really make the big $. I wouldn't give up my million dollar coke career for a chance at rap stardom, this little rap money should be chump change to Rick ross
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No no no nikka none of them nikkas made millions off of coke before rap, none of the even claim to have made millions before rap. Stop believing what you see on tv. nikkas don't just make millions off of dope. It is a very rare occurrence for ANYBODY to make millions off of dope. The lucky/unlucky few that do don't get to ride off into the sunset and start a rap career. You think the Feds will let you sell millions of dollars worth of drugs, record a confession and not prosecute you for it. :childplease:

And lastly rappers want you to believe they are making millions off of rap, but they are not. Only a select few at the top really make the big $. I wouldn't give up my million dollar coke career for a chance at rap stardom, this little rap money should be chump change to Rick ross

entertainment laws,..keep you from facing prosecution.

on unlawful unfavorable content on illegal activity produced in the field of entertainment.

nobody going to jail for movies like blow,etc.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't take anyone seriously when they say there aren't dudes out here who've made a million off dope. at the height of the crack game, some crews were pulling in 100k a WEEK.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:huhldup:

Ok im done you have to be trolling me

both of y'all, meech and kermit goof ass, need to stfu,...

one cause you not the real meech,..

two,..you don't even know jay z lyrics about a feature being 4oK.

jay z : one rhyme could beat that,.....

you ain't lived this life for real,..to say that bullshyt, that you were quoted on.

art barr

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
So by your logic, if he was actually doing legit dirt as a CO(which is a govt job, btw), he was supposed to snitch on himself to prove such?

That nikka be ''snitching'' on himself in every goddamn song :russ:

Lol at anyone believing Rick Ross is some kind of drug lord :russ:

He took a real dealer's name and even stole his fukking beard :russ:

kermit da hustla :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
none of them made millions before rap, birdman and pretty good size drug dealers in the city but they was close to that stop talkin out your ass

and i dont think ross puts fear in nikkaz but nikkaz aint testin him, so they must have some respect

and to the dude that said drake aint been checked well u wrong, he got robbed and i think he got beat up over that "im still fly" song, and then he pressed charges and snitched on the dude

and ross made luger popular, ross is the reason, wiz, kayne, jay and everybody else tryna have that sound, not waka, waka been making songs wit him and nobody knew who lex was

dawg,...fiddy siphoned administrstively, and personally through rick ross's whole life.

ross got super checked up here, and was mad humble.

you dudes just hear what you want.

just like your wack taste in rap records.

lol,..at nobody did such and such to rick ross,..nikka, puh-lease!!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and Jeezy should be mad at ALL them nikkas..cause honestly..while nikkas sayin he fell off n all that..it's like the nikka had to try to reinvent himself cause Luger ran Shawty Redd's sound...

jeezy humanized his draw when he put out the awful cte mixtape the shield.

then never had enough shawty red producer led credits afterward.

he never recovered and has suffered from the ill-fated group album.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh and p.s just because you get tested, it don't mean you fake either, it just means your crew aint rollin thick like that. My nikka pac was getting into fights when he was rollin with live squad and im sure he took some l's but what happened when he hooked up with deathrow. People rarely tried stupid shyt.

you really need to read those transcripts.

yet, i and you know.

you don't want your whole bAsis for living to be put into question.

i be lol'n at the complete non-fact supported delussion you post from.

art barr

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
its lex luger sound...

also waka gotta rhyme and have his eq vocal mixed...and get creative with the song

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
entertainment laws,..keep you from facing prosecution.

on unlawful unfavorable content on illegal activity produced in the field of entertainment.

nobody going to jail for movies like blow,etc.

art barr

Yeah cause jonny depp ain't really sellin crack, but there have been plenty rappers prosecuted and charged using their lyrics as evidence, there is no such things as entertainment laws. Where do you dudes get this shyt from.

both of y'all, meech and kermit goof ass, need to stfu,...

one cause you not the real meech,..

two,..you don't even know jay z lyrics about a feature being 4oK.

jay z : one rhyme could beat that,.....

you ain't lived this life for real,..to say that bullshyt, that you were quoted on.

art barr

Actually i am the real Meach, have been since 84. My momma named me that, has no reference to Ross or his fake ass song. Secondly I said only a select few at the top make the big $ and jay-z would be considered at the top.

People gass you up so much on here you think you know everything but in actuality you just as dumb as the rest of these nikkas.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
lol...how did a thread about Waka erroneously trying to take ownership of pretty much the entirety of current trap music turn into several pages of speculation of who did or didn't do what in the streets and retroactive pocket watching