Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Now im about to see a thousand nikkas up here stannin waka cause he halfway dissed Ross

Lets make this clear Ross>>>>>waka in every rap category possible, even trap music. Honestly the only hit Waka has is hard in the paint. While Ross has BMF, MC Hammer and 9 piece. And I like Flocka but lets not act like Ross isn't versatile with his Music. His highest charting single is Ashton Martin Music. I fukks with nikkas who are honest in interviews but waka talking non-sense

damn why is this thread so long but :stopitslime: this statement is so wrong....Waka had o let's do it, grove st party, NO HANDS (probably his biggest hit), and now Round of applause....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
Hard in the paint, grove st party, hustle hard, that way.....all Luger productions

The fukk are you debating me for? :what: Im not saying those songs suck or that Luger is garbage. I'm just saying Ross bought him into the mainstream with BMF. He would be lodi status in terms of popularity without it

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You have to excuse some of these people because it's either they don't know about the streets or they just lack common sense. If any yall family did time ask about them about the co's they dirty as hell.

And if he fake how come nobody aint confront him on some street shyt. We see rappers get punked everyday but ross supposed to be the fakest and aint nobody made a move :rudy: lol?

:yes:

How the fukk do they think drugs consistently make their way into prisons? Besides, as I mentioned on the other boards, this dude my age was a CO for a lil bit, and he's locked up right now for manslaughter cuz he accidentally killed a dude in a fight with his hands.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The fukk are you debating me for? :what: Im not saying those songs suck or that Luger is garbage. I'm just saying Ross bought him into the mainstream with BMF. He would be lodi status in terms of popularity without it

nvm looking at the timeline of when these songs were released I see what you tryna say....on a sidenote that nikka lodi is a clown in his right dat nikka is not only just a biter but he be straight jacking shyt as well smh

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:

How the fukk do they think drugs consistently make their way into prisons? Besides, as I mentioned on the other boards, this dude my age was a CO for a lil bit, and he's locked up right now for manslaughter cuz he accidentally killed a dude in a fight with his hands.

0721081rickross2-300x226.jpg

:heh::heh:.....:comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That picture doesn't disprove a word I said...but okay. A lot of CO's end up on gang payroll, that's how cats get away with shyt on the inside...nikkas need to use their heads....

If he was that kind of CO then why would he need to lie about being a CO? He said it wasn't him, he was never a CO, and it was a photoshop.

Fred.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If he was that kind of CO then why would he need to lie about being a CO? He said it wasn't him, he was never a CO, and it was a photoshop.

Fred.

What was he supposed to do? Say "yeah I was a CO running drugs in and out of the prison". Him lying about being one isn't proof enough as to him not being connected. Once again, people swear up and down he's fake yet no one's stepped to him yet. If he was on some straight up civilian fraud shyt...he'd be an easy lunch, right? Honestly...I don't even care either way...rappers are entertainers at the end of it all. I just find it funny though how all of these cats claim he's a fraud yet no one's even tried to test.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What was he supposed to do? Say "yeah I was a CO running drugs in and out of the prison". Him lying about being one isn't proof enough as to him not being connected. Once again, people swear up and down he's fake yet no one's stepped to him yet. If he was on some straight up civilian fraud shyt...he'd be an easy lunch, right?

People from Ross own hood like trick daddy have come out and discredited Ross story. But him being fake is not really about if he's connected or not. Ross coke fantasies are not based in reality at all and are far too extraordinary for ANYBODY let alone a former CO turned gangster rapper. shyts just totally fraudulent wether he's a street dude or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People from Ross own hood like trick daddy have come out and discredited Ross story. But him being fake is not really about if he's connected or not. Ross coke fantasies not based in reality at all and are far too extraordinary for ANYBODY let alone a former CO turned gangster rapper. shyts just totally fraudulent wether he's a street dude or not.

did jada move coke on the scales they use to weigh whales with? you nikkas are grasping for straws in your hate for ross. it's pathetic. like dude said, cos are grimy as fukk. i read about them getting caught up in drug dealing all the time. cos are NOT cops. they are glorified security guards.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
People from Ross own hood like trick daddy have come out and discredited Ross story. But him being fake is not really about if he's connected or not. Ross coke fantasies are not based in reality at all and are far too extraordinary for ANYBODY let alone a former CO turned gangster rapper. shyts just totally fraudulent wether he's a street dude or not.

Maybe, but I'm saying that the overwhelming majority of rappers aren't living what they spit...so why single out Ross? I think people in the industry like to talk shyt bringing up the CO thing out of envy cuz he's taken their spots in a sense with better music IMO.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That picture doesn't disprove a word I said...but okay. A lot of CO's end up on gang payroll, that's how cats get away with shyt on the inside...nikkas need to use their heads....

dawg, you need to use your head, just because some CO's is connected doesn't mean all CO's are connectected. In fact the majority aren't. Alot of CO's are crooked as fukk and beat on prisoners and shyt just for the fukk of it and aint on gang payrolls. Some CO's is just a$$holes.

What was he supposed to do? Say "yeah I was a CO running drugs in and out of the prison". Him lying about being one isn't proof enough as to him not being connected. Once again, people swear up and down he's fake yet no one's stepped to him yet. If he was on some straight up civilian fraud shyt...he'd be an easy lunch, right? Honestly...I don't even care either way...rappers are entertainers at the end of it all. I just find it funny though how all of these cats claim he's a fraud yet no one's even tried to test.

Terrible logic, nobody has stepped to Drake but that dont make him a jewish mob boss. shyt, Kid Cudi has been in more fights and physical altercations than most rappers.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
dawg, you need to use your head, just because some CO's is connected doesn't mean all CO's are connectected. In fact the majority aren't. Alot of CO's are crooked as fukk and beat on prisoners and shyt just for the fukk of it and aint on gang payrolls. Some CO's is just a$$holes.

Terrible logic, nobody has stepped to Drake but that dont make him a jewish mob boss. shyt, Kid Cudi has been in more fights and physical altercations than most rappers.

Drake doesn't put himself out there as a drug lord though....so don't talk about terrible logic. I think Waka's beef with Ross is more so out of envy on the music tip rather than how "real" or "fake" he is....it's just that transparent.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake doesn't put himself out there as a drug lord though....so don't talk about terrible logic. I think Waka's beef with Ross is more so out of envy on the music tip rather than how "real" or "fake" he is....it's just that transparent.

Tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mobbin' like that
You know good and well that you don't want a problem like that
You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that