Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah cause jonny depp ain't really sellin crack, but there have been plenty rappers prosecuted and charged using their lyrics as evidence, there is no such things as entertainment laws. Where do you dudes get this shyt from.

those artist you talk about were prosecuted when eveidence was there.

then their music was used as a character witness to their public character.

i know of that,..yet, those artist were artist who did not leave the streets.

like you are supposed to and that is why they had that occur.

MEECH THE MEEK MONSTER said:
Actually i am the real Meach, have been since 84. My momma named me that, has no reference to Ross or his fake ass song. Secondly I said only a select few at the top make the big $ and jay-z would be considered at the top.

People gass you up so much on here you think you know everything but in actuality you just as dumb as the rest of these nikkas.

no,..

youn just think by you reciting your real name as a fact base.

it allows you to siphon off the draw of bmf's real meech.

you would even use the name online.

if not for meach being a draw because of big meech.

you not smart and real talk,...i have done what i know you are not smart enough to ever do in ya life.

on numerous planes and timelines,....

so,..if you wanna match timelines.

on real actualized experiences,..please be my guest,...as you can list what you have done as this so-called genius adult.

then i can list what i know i have done.

albeit, with no degree.

to trump any college receipts or accolades, you have professionally in any realm.

plus i did not need a degree to do,...

genetically, culturally and even in social association i am smarter than you.

if you are so smart,...get known with this pack of wolves, and matriarch hyenas.

then you can talk,..till then, stfu!!!

art barr

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
those artist you talk about were prosecuted when eveidence was there.

then their music was used as a character witness to their public character.

i know of that,..yet, those artist were artist who did not leave the streets.

like you are supposed to and that is why they had that occur.

no,..

youn just think by you reciting your real name as a fact base.

it allows you to siphon off the draw of bmf's real meech.

you would even use the name online.

if not for meach being a draw because of big meech.

you not smart and real talk,...i have done what i know you are not smart enough to ever do in ya life.

on numerous planes and timelines,....

so,..if you wanna match timelines. on real actualized experiences,..please be my guest,...as you can list what you have done as this so-called genius adult.

then i can list what i know i have done.

with no degree to trump any college receipts or accolades you have professionally in any realm.

plus i did not need a degree to do,...genetically, culturally and even in social association i am smarter than you.

if you are so smart,...get known with this pack of wolves, and matriarch hyenas.

then you can talk,..till then, stfu!!!

art barr

in te stree

No once again you THINK you know everything and you are WRONG. I have always been Meach, I want no association with a known fraud or a known drug dealer. In fact people have been calling me big Meach since I was a kid, i choose NOT to use the big part cause I don't want to be associated with that fukkary. In no way am I proud that my name has been made famous by a fraud and a drug dealer.

You don't know me or what I do so all your assumptions are just that, empty baseless assumptions. I don't give a fukk about your "experiences" your just a lame ass dude on the Internet that thinks props on the coli make you important.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
actually duke produced that record himself,...

that was in murderdog like ages ago,..before he went to jail.

he was kinda the precursor to what solja boi became.

art barr

:childplease: Stop talking out your ass breh. It's well known that Shawty Redd produced Left Right Left when he was only 17. You stay with :duck: just to appear as if you know more than everyone else. :stopitslime:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nobody knows who Waka is? :mjpls:

Read the quote bytch boy. He can't even walk down the street cause even the dogs know him.

Waka-Cover_June12.jpg

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Waka is starting to remind me more and more of Pastor Troy each day. :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:childplease: Stop talking out your ass breh. It's well known that Shawty Redd produced Left Right Left when he was only 17. You stay with :duck: just to appear as if you know more than everyone else. :stopitslime:

look at the credits and like i said,.....

he was in murder dog saying his involvement in the production of the record.

fukking shawtu red is on wiki and i do not vouch for wiki.

i know what the fukk i read bytch,..

art barr

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:laff: @ FreshABM negging me cuz of my opinion. These fatherless fakkit stans take this music shyt way too deep.

EDIT: Oh yeah, dude's a cac G-unit stan who still takes the 50/Ross beef to heart. No shock there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks wit hard n the paint but I Hate waka flaka as a artist.... but yeah this is the realist shyt he or anybody has said other than 50 towards sgt roberts and the death of hip hop.......More niccuhs should keep it 100......especially these "gangstas" who fold under direct questioning from hosts .......i c some people say he hating when he is the actual robbery victim lmao