Wacka Flocka: "Rick Ross making 30 songs that sound like mine. Watering it down"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LMAO @ Baby and Master P made millions before rap. Are y'all on crack?

p, had four mill in shoeboxes.

2mill marked for marketing alone,..my greatest online friend and contemporary.

i don't know about baby, though.

art barr

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikka, birdman definitely had millions before rap. :snoop: @ you uninformed nikkas talking out of your ass.

breh i came up where birdman was from, i knw personally he and slim money together wasnt a million, they was just above average dope dealers, nothin major, new orleans not even big enough for nikkaz to be making millions off of drug dealing real talk, unless u the connect

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
none of them are testing ross in the streets. ross walked up into 50 cent's old projects and made a video with ZERO protection. nothing happened. stop the ducktales. kreyshawn was shook.

He wasnt in SouthSide Jamaica Queens, and with no protection?!? Lmaoooooo they was in queens and in the video u see cops lmaoooo your delusional

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No no no nikka none of them nikkas made millions off of coke before rap, none of the even claim to have made millions before rap. Stop believing what you see on tv. nikkas don't just make millions off of dope. It is a very rare occurrence for ANYBODY to make millions off of dope. The lucky/unlucky few that do don't get to ride off into the sunset and start a rap career. :childplease:

:facepalm:

um, what can the feds do. plenty of undercover millionaires in the hood who are caking off the coke game. you think i'm lying? stop talking out of your ass, man. you're looking VERY misinformed. the feds can only do so much. if a nikka plays his cards right, doesn't floss too much, and keeps his connects solid, he can cake and skate away from under the radar of the feds. snitches are the #1 enemy of nikkas in the game. snitching has nothing to do with the feds. they don't have some omniscient awareness of every drug dealer's move. if you don't have snitches, you can definitely make big bank and not get caught. but this is besides the point.

look, you are clueless if you think the hood is not filled with millionaire drug dealers. they are definitely out there, and many of them don't get caught. they leave the game, start businesses, and become productive members of society.

did you not watch the wire?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
master p made millions before rap. baby made millions before rap. the fukk are you smoking? all of these examples contradict your argument that a nikka can't come into the rap game already caked off coke. yes, they can, and plenty of examples testify to that.

at the end of the day, all of the hate ross gets is usually from white boys who still jock 50. that's the way it was on sohh, and now it seems like those same cacs are coming over here with their same bullshyt.

How do we have to wait for this clown to be banned?

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i was gonna say this,..but anyway,...

the whole shyt is a lift from triple six.

art barr

Is there anything you DON"T know? Being on these forums for such a short time i found out with the swifteness that you got all the answers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol,....at when you don't even know hiphop history.

you don't even know the history of your own producers.

waka can stfu,....all that shyt some triple six type shyt.

that if not for in this order:

triple six, gets bit by lil jon, rolled over into the short era of dj thomp, into shawty redd.

it would be no lex luger....

nikkaz don't even know the lineage of their own region's producer's impact.

dude,..sound dumb as fukk!!

like every rhyme and interview he ever made.

except for his comments about meth.

art barr

even triple six is some bone dj uneek type flipped into horror movie score type shyt, too!!

they have these weak frauds on,..my nikkaz was making waka records back in 99.

chicago idol's; russoul's cousin, audaz from bon&nip was waka before, dude, too.

if i up'd get da floe,..motherfukkers would think that shyt was brand new.

along with stipper money weed and wangz and that shyt was in xxl, too.

the type of records waka makes are comedy interludes from bon&nip....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all artistry is influenced by the creatives of the past. it is almost impossible for one aesthetic to not have traces of prior work embedded in its development. art, like the human race, is constantly evolving.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Birdman didn't have no fukkin millions before rap, they got caked up off their record label in the 90's, he had a hand in herion dealing but was never a kingpin, that even came outta his brother Gangsta's mouth (who was the real dope boy that inspired The Hoyz & Big Tymers image now doin life in prison).

Master P was the same way, he got a settlement check from his grandpops dying and opened up a record store. You nikkas believe everything these rappers tell you.
:usure: If you was a dopeboy that started your own business,would you say HEY I SAY HEY A BUILT THIS BUSINESS FROM SELING ROCKS or you got money from a settlement?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
all artistry is influenced by the creatives of the past. it is almost impossible for one aesthetic to not have traces of prior work embedded in its development. art, like the human race, is constantly evolving.

dawg,....

yo, lil weakass....uncle tom McCann sellout ass.

not even allowed to even type out my name, boi!!

you better go pm a mod.

to get medical waivers and clearance, first.

you know i will table yo ass back to the lily pad.

in the gay chinese gardens you from, nikka.

also please mods,..remove this nikka's, tha hustler, from his name...

he ain't never hustle a cotdamn thang....!!

art tha barrbarian