VP Kamala Harris felt “wounded” and “belittled” by photo Vogue chose for magazine cover.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She actually look good in the black blazer and converses.

7-AE529-A8-FCBC-441-D-9-D68-5213-D05-E4-F02.jpg

6422632-B-FCE7-49-B4-A1-B0-FDE4-D539-DD2-B.jpg
Sees picture of black blazer and converses:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Now come on breh, lol. This is not a flattering photo.

There’s something odd about her body/style, while this could have been flattering for her it just looks awkward, even her smile does.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Maybe somebody should explain to her that if they wanted a real vice president, they would have picked Elizabeth Warren. Her job is to be happy and to keep black women voting.

Edit: I really don't know how you can tell someone they are a token when they don't think they are one.

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
She actually look good in the black blazer and converses. She looks like a young hip leader :dahell: I can see Biden’s face now with her approaching him with this nonsense while thousands of MAGAs broke into the Capitol Building.

7-AE529-A8-FCBC-441-D-9-D68-5213-D05-E4-F02.jpg

6422632-B-FCE7-49-B4-A1-B0-FDE4-D539-DD2-B.jpg
The cover choice was horrible. Looks like an outake. Anna Wintour knew exactly what she was doing.
Maybe somebody should explain to her that if they wanted a real vice president, they would have picked Elizabeth Warren. Her job is to be happy and to keep black women voting.

Edit: I really don't know how you can tell someone they are a token when they don't think they are one.
But Elizabeth Warren isn't a token???
:jbhmm:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Biden was a long shot to get the nomination, and there were those who said that Harris wouldn't be selected as his VP. Yet they're both in the White House today.

Some are still upset that their predictions were off, a full year and a half after the election.

Daps
Why is every single thing anyone says considered “news”? I’m not even just talking about her. People have all kinds of thoughts.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sees picture of black blazer and converses:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Now come on breh, lol. This is not a flattering photo.

There’s something odd about her body/style, while this could have been flattering for her it just looks awkward, even her smile does.

This is generally what happens when a “swagless” person attempts to be something they’re not. shyt will just always come across awkward. Michele Obama wore chucks, pantsuits, dresses, etc. and was always considered one of the most stylish and graceful leaders.

Put Michele Obama in the same black outfit and some chucks and I bet that same Vogue cover comes out 10x better.