VP Kamala Harris felt “wounded” and “belittled” by photo Vogue chose for magazine cover.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sees picture of black blazer and converses:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Now come on breh, lol. This is not a flattering photo.

There’s something odd about her body/style, while this could have been flattering for her it just looks awkward, even her smile does.

Aight then my bad, I’m not a fashion person. I thought she looked okay :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She actually look good in the black blazer and converses. She looks like a young hip leader :dahell: I can see Biden’s face now with her approaching him with this nonsense while thousands of MAGAs broke into the Capitol Building.

7-AE529-A8-FCBC-441-D-9-D68-5213-D05-E4-F02.jpg

6422632-B-FCE7-49-B4-A1-B0-FDE4-D539-DD2-B.jpg
Nope she's more and so out of touch with reality like the old senile fukk she works under.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Seems like Kamala act like she fine with some shyt and then weeks or months later a headline comes out saying how much she didn't like it.
She do seem the type. Calling the manager a week later talking about he was unprofessional and you done left the man a tip and everything

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought she looked good but if I’m wrong, then I’m
wrong :yeshrug: What…she want to look like Angela Markel, Elizabeth Warren, Pelosi or Hilary? They’re all old broads. She’s still youthful and attractive like AOC which is why they treat her different. Besides she decided to rock the look in the first place. If I was the White House, I would’ve handled it and made Vogue correct it but internally I’d be annoyed that she was worried about that with everything else they had going on.
:mjlol:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
i like KH anytime i see her she smiling or dancing or smiling and dancing :pachaha:

that being said why you on the cover of vogue in a blazer and some dusty ass chucks? :deadmanny: she needa em embrace her femininity, ditch the suit and slip inna dress n high heels nails did hair did everything did :gurl:just cuz you’re the VP doesn’t mean you can’t get sexy..or does it? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sees picture of black blazer and converses:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Now come on breh, lol. This is not a flattering photo.

There’s something odd about her body/style, while this could have been flattering for her it just looks awkward, even her smile does.

She built badly and those choppa suits aren't helping :mjlol:. The blue suit picture is good though :ehh: