VP Kamala Harris felt “wounded” and “belittled” by photo Vogue chose for magazine cover.

Daps
She actually look good in the black blazer and converses. She looks like a young hip leader :dahell: I can see Biden’s face now with her approaching him with this nonsense while thousands of MAGAs broke into the Capitol Building.

7-AE529-A8-FCBC-441-D-9-D68-5213-D05-E4-F02.jpg

6422632-B-FCE7-49-B4-A1-B0-FDE4-D539-DD2-B.jpg

she looks good either way but damn vogue couldn't put her in some fly ish? converse? it couldn't be like a rick owens converse or SOMETHING

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I wonder what Democrats are gonna do come election time. Biden seems a bit old to handle another 4 years and Kamala is unelectable. She'll never be president. Trump if not incarcerated will eat her alive.
Would be interesting to see it play out. Biden was a long shot to get the nomination, and there were those who said that Harris wouldn't be selected as his VP. Yet they're both in the White House today.

Republicans are dialing up the anti-Black woman rhetoric in light of Judge Ketanji's confirmation. I think that New York AG Leticia James has a chance of making something stick to Trump, for a change.Which will make her public enemy number 1 with MAGA set, and by default to those sheep, powerful Black women.

Whoever runs for the Rep. side next time will have that built up hostility to exploit against Kamala.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one of the left look cool

the shoe pick look like she on front of slam magazine

I thought she looked good but if I’m wrong, then I’m
wrong :yeshrug: What…she want to look like Angela Markel, Elizabeth Warren, Pelosi or Hilary? They’re all old broads. She’s still youthful and attractive like AOC which is why they treat her different. Besides she decided to rock the look in the first place. If I was the White House, I would’ve handled it and made Vogue correct it but internally I’d be annoyed that she was worried about that with everything else they had going on.