VP Kamala Harris felt “wounded” and “belittled” by photo Vogue chose for magazine cover.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Then she should have insisted on getting a real photographer.

And who made her wear those Pandering 11’s?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
she's be crying about nothing alll day. never pays to c00n right?

i feel like she's just upset she's not getting the same treatment a cac person would in her position. she feels she ought to command more respect, latitude to operate and dictate in different spaces. Guess what Kamala if there was a real equal playing field irrespective of race maybe you would.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t seen a story yet about anything this woman is happy about.

yep seems like a don't ask for what you want because you just might get it.

I don't think she was actually running for the Presidency she was running to keep her job in the Senate. But Biden had deals with Clyburn and now she's here.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People make big stories outta everything,

1. Someone sends a the magazine photo to Kamalas aide, the aide shows Kamala the magazine photo and asks what she thinks like 10pm.
2. She says it's trash, why the fukk did they do that?
3. Her aide replies, it's trash, change this shyt why would you showcase the most powerful black woman like this?

Case closed.

"Going to war with Vogue instead of working on C19", as if 2-3 email exchanges between pr people is stopping the US effort to stop c19 :snoop:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People make big stories outta everything,

1. Someone sends a the magazine photo to Kamalas aide, the aide shows Kamala the magazine photo and asks what she thinks like 10pm.
2. She says it's trash, why the fukk did they do that?
3. Her aide replies, it's trash, change this shyt why would you showcase the most powerful black woman like this?

Case closed.

It clearly mattered enough to her for it to get a mention.

The way I read the blurb is that Biden's people was far more concerned about January 6th than how she looked in a picture That she Posed for .

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they trying to get kamala the fukk out of here. this is like the second hit piece in two days. i hope she don't get big headed and think she can win the presidency come next election and step the fukk aside with diaper joe.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It clearly mattered enough to her for it to get a mention.

The way I read the blurb is that Biden's people was far more concerned about January 6th than how she looked in a picture That she Posed for .
Besides the fact that this is based on a rumor for a book meant to sell units. I've interned within similar offices and PR/Com functions basically chat with each other, not seldom are they also mandated to speak for the politician. If your job is to safeguard the image of a politician, you should do that.

If this whole exchange were between 2 pr people, the story turns into that Kamala canceled covid briefings and flying out to Anna Wintour with a force of agents.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She should be pissed that Trump's name is on the cover of the damn book.

All these hypocritical media outlets swear to hate Trump, yet keep his no good name alive because it generates $$$ for them.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
She actually look good in the black blazer and converses. She looks like a young hip leader :dahell: I can see Biden’s face now with her approaching him with this nonsense while thousands of MAGAs broke into the Capitol Building.

7-AE529-A8-FCBC-441-D-9-D68-5213-D05-E4-F02.jpg

6422632-B-FCE7-49-B4-A1-B0-FDE4-D539-DD2-B.jpg

:yeshrug: If these are the pics, then I can understand why she is ticked.

She honestly looks adolescent to me here in the black clothes. I would not see either of these, but especially the pink/green one, and think she was the vice president of the United States.