DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I just noticed this thread :mjlol:
Welp, watch me work...
Court being listed 2x :laff:
I'm actually listed 3x :mjpls:
I think once a poster wins 2 or 3 woats they should just be taken out of the running in the future and given a permanent tag that way we aren't just giving the same people it @Brooklynzson
You sound like a guy who has a lot going on with your life, wanting to decorate posters you don't like with tags. That's not a good way to run a forum but keep talking brotha Russia :popcorn:
That's the difference he's a natural
I troll all the time on here but his level of retardation makes him the WOAT of not only this forum but of life.
That would hurt my feelings if I didn't know :umad:
All the other names were honestly a blur , my eyes immediately focused on PS4
That would happen anyway :hhh:
:laff:

I just wish that the winner of Worst Poster wasn't allowed to create threads for the year. :ehh:
I've done that and this place turned to shyt BECAUSE OF THAT. I had nikkaz mad hurt, and the Sony defense force would say I ruined everything, so I left, a couple squares felt like mirroring neogaf threads was the way to go :francis:
True but you at least want some sort of consequences for getting a Worst Poster award. :yeshrug:
So you think a popularity contest should end in bans? Where they do that at?
Oh wait, neogaf did operate like that but they hated Xbox and negros :patrice:
The quality of the forum would improve if people that got woat lost thread making privilege for a year
Then you could control how people post because you dem people :francis:
And he’s gonna tell you it’s only because he’s an Xbox Stan and this is a Sony dominated forum. :mjlol:
@MeachTheMonster is as big an Xbox Stan as he is (maybe even bigger since he actually plays the new releases) and he wasn’t even nominated.
He won, so did leasy, Fatboi1 won when I took my hiatus. You are new to this place still, as an OG I been here, done this. Get your weight up new Jack Rodriguez :ufdup:
This so much. Mods don't want to implement this policy for some reason. I guess trolling is encouraged here. :francis:
:francis:
It was fun as fukk then dudes start calling me a fanboy when I played in league with my PS4 bros and games with my Xbox bros.
I've played uncharted 2 & 3 more than everyone on this forum except for Lardass1 :yeshrug: I was playing Killzone 2 with these fools. Most of them don't have Xbox's tho :leostare:
off the strength of that metal gear thread i had to put this nikka @PS4
So basically if you have an opinion around here people will qualify that as worst posting. And if an insult is coupled with that, you become the shoe-in for the worst :blessed:

I humbly accept this award, thank you coli :win: