• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And he’s gonna tell you it’s only because he’s an Xbox Stan and this is a Sony dominated forum. :mjlol:
@MeachTheMonster is as big an Xbox Stan as he is (maybe even bigger since he actually plays the new releases) and he wasn’t even nominated.
Nobody that has won the arcadium woat didn't earn it for that year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And he’s gonna tell you it’s only because he’s an Xbox Stan and this is a Sony dominated forum. :mjlol:
@MeachTheMonster is as big an Xbox Stan as he is (maybe even bigger since he actually plays the new releases) and he wasn’t even nominated.

Meach been cool this year :yeshrug:

But :mjlol: at the shade.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I didn't derseve it that one year I got it. Countless 100 reply threads streaming event of the year with my son with over 200 plus views and billions gambled thousands of cash. This entire shyt is broke and is a popularity contest between fanboys.

The worst poster of the year made homepage of the Coli "How" :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lies.

Woat voting has been fukked every year.

Even @Fatboi1 didnt deserve his:mjlol:

In the context of a game/tech forum. Being a "stan" shouldn't even be a bad thing. Just means you are an enthusiast and very excited about the things you like. That should be plus around here:martin:

Woat should be the person that just makes shytty threads/posts. Or the person who understands the game/tech industry the least. Or plays the lest games and/or gets their ass kicked the most.

Court wins by default cause nobody else jumped out the window bad enough to be noticed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I ain't no stan for any system.

I talk about the games I like and laugh at the easily apparent bias that dudes on this forum show. Being that there's mostly Sony stans here, I usually end up defending Xbox.:mjpls: But you will NEVER see me skipping or talking down on a game due to what system it's on. I play what I like:manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Lies.

Woat voting has been fukked every year.

Even @Fatboi1 didnt deserve his:mjlol:

In the context of a game/tech forum. Being a "stan" shouldn't even be a bad thing. Just means you are an enthusiast and very excited about the things you like. That should be plus around here:martin:

Woat should be the person that just makes shytty threads/posts. Or the person who understands the game/tech industry the least. Or plays the lest games and/or gets their ass kicked the most.

Court wins by default cause nobody else jumped out the window bad enough to be noticed.

Agreed shyt was mad random with @Fatboi1

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I ain't no stan for any system.

I talk about the games I like and laugh at the easily apparent bias that dudes on this forum show. Being that there's mostly Sony stans here, I usually end up defending Xbox.:mjpls: But you will NEVER see me skipping or talking down on a game due to what system it's on. I play what I like:manny:
Quick. Name 5 ps4 exclusives you like:DAIGOCOFFEE:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

This is textbook Courtdog :mjlol:

The young homie @lil k wants the crown :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quick. Name 5 ps4 exclusives you like:DAIGOCOFFEE:
Good thing for me this time around is that PS4 "exclusive" means also on PC this gen, at least for the games I like.

Ni No Kuni was top 5 for me last gen and the one game I'm most excited about. fukk everything else when that drops.

Obviously I loved Bloodborne.

Dreams is looking really good

Detroit: Human looks good.

And beyond that I'm most looking forward to the classic reboots like Wipeout, crash, and Med-evil.