Who is the WOAT 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There had to be a recent Xbox or PS4 thread with court goin ham for him to get WOAT over @lil k

That nikka was god awful every time I browsed this section. :hhh:

I still to this day have 0 clue what he even plays. I can just tell hes bad at every game he plays by the way he types.

No BS if PS4 wasnt an all time worst poster on the history of the internet, @lil k would run away with this award this year and moving forward, a truly legit horrible poster

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I still to this day have 0 clue what he even plays. I can just tell hes bad at every game he plays by the way he types.

No BS if PS4 wasnt an all time worst poster on the history of the internet, @lil k would run away with this award this year and moving forward, a truly legit horrible poster

:russ:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

What pc game do you want me to beat you in?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thats a team based game unless you are talking about that 1v1 random character elimination shyt in arcade :heh:

1v1 still proves who has better aim and mechanics.. sound like you a straight bytch like I thought you would be

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You are challenging nikkaz to overwatch on PC and have the nerve to call somebody a bytch :mjlol:

it makes NO sense how fukking dumb you are

HE (LIL K) made the challenge to play in ANY PC game and he would beat me, I chose Overwatch, a game we both own and played this year, which you can 1vs1 in, and he made an excuse on why not to play (AKA A bytch).

THEN your dumbass comes in saying I challenged him?

You fully understand why you are the worst poster of all time on the internet right? Also you fully understand why you are the worst human in your household as well, right? Broke bytch mafukka you respond to me at 2 am or 2 pm when the fukk do you work

matter of fact, lets get down to it - what is it you actually do for work ? You always have time for this forum, to respond and write paragraphs IN MULTIPLE sections to multiple posters

how the fukk does a 40 year old with, what ? 2-3 kids and a wife? have so much fukking free time to watch sports, play games and post here all fukking day ? Just a worthless father and husband

how you broke and dumb ? pick a fukking struggle :camby:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@The G.O.D II is right, @PS4 feeds off negativity. He's living some next level experience that we can't comprehend. :wow:

I watch @itsyoung!! write some unbelievably foul and disrespectful shyt and it doesn't phase @PS4 at all. :wow: He then proceeds to try and write some even more unbelievably foul and disrespectful shyt at @itsyoung!! (side note, it's interesting to see the two of them interact. Both are really good with conflict and respones)

I don't know what kind of life @PS4 is living, but damn, it's completely different than mine. And, I thought I was one of the most negative people on here. Nah, @PS4 is negative, and he's really good at being negative. :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@The G.O.D II is right, @PS4 feeds off negativity. He's living some next level experience that we can't comprehend. :wow:

I watch @itsyoung!! write some unbelievably foul and disrespectful shyt and it doesn't phase @PS4 at all. :wow: He then proceeds to try and write some even more unbelievably foul and disrespectful shyt at @itsyoung!! (side note, it's interesting to see the two of them interact. Both are really good with conflict and respones)

I don't know what kind of life @PS4 is living, but damn, it's completely different than mine. And, I thought I was one of the most negative people on here. Nah, @PS4 is negative, and he's really good at being negative. :dwillhuh:
Maybe he's schizophrenic

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
1v1 still proves who has better aim and mechanics.. sound like you a straight bytch like I thought you would be
Half the cast dont require aim :dead:

It's a team based game. I'm not backing down, you just don't realize how dumb this is. I have a 70% widow winrate (81% last season) I don't mind this. But even if I win that still wouldn't mean I'm better at overwatch than you. It's a team game that requires much more.

Set it up

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Half the cast dont require aim :dead:

It's a team based game. I'm not backing down, you just don't realize how dumb this is. I have a 70% widow winrate (81% last season) I don't mind this. But even if I win that still wouldn't mean I'm better at overwatch than you. It's a team game that requires much more.

Set it up

ive seen your profile, arent you like 1800 rating or some shyt