Who is the WOAT 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're in running for next years WOAT already.
:laff: goodluck with that champ

Youll actually win WOAT title next year, congratulations on your next 12 months of shyt posting, i know you can match or surpass your horrible posting from this year :wow:

You understand youd win WOAT this year if @PS4 wasnt an all time worst failure of a person on the internet right ?

Your competition is literally someone who bought a dirty used mattress from a stranger to lay his family on. The fact you are in competition with this “man” should let you know that majority of the forum can see you are also a grade A fukk boy

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:laff: goodluck with that champ

Youll actually win WOAT title next year, congratulations on your next 12 months of shyt posting, i know you can match or surpass your horrible posting from this year :wow:

You understand youd win WOAT this year if @PS4 wasnt an all time worst failure of a person on the internet right ?

Your competition is literally someone who bought a dirty used mattress from a stranger to lay his family on. The fact you are in competition with this “man” should let you know that majority of the forum can see you are also a grade A fukk boy
Me and Fatboi tied