• Poll closed .

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When emotions are seen hanging on a sleeve :wow:
it makes NO sense how fukking dumb you are
I makes perfect sense, and I LOVE how you capitalized the NO to emphasize how :umad:
HE (LIL K) made the challenge to play in ANY PC game and he would beat me
Nobody was confused about this, but in your anger you assume I didn't know this so you can create a fake reason to insult my intelligence? :mjlol:
I chose Overwatch, a game we both own and played this year, which you can 1vs1 in, and he made an excuse on why not to play (AKA A bytch).
Yes, you picked overwatch which is a game all the nikkaz in my hood would have suggested as well. But for some odd reason lil k felt picking a team focused game is an odd choice. He didn't turn you down tho, twice he said let's do it and you the one disappearing. I'm sure once you calm down the words will stop swirling :handshake:
THEN your dumbass comes in saying I challenged him?
I'm sorry my intelligent superior, you didn't begin the challenge (which literally nobody gives a shyt about) but you did pick overwatch, that's a safe pick within the lbgt and sometimes Q community :francis:
You fully understand why you are the worst poster of all time on the internet right?
I don't believe that opinion is valid, I think you are really frustrated right now :whoa:
Also you fully understand why you are the worst human in your household as well, right?
I know you blame me for everything, but realize you are sounding just like your mother :ld: Why you think I stuck around for as long as I did?
Broke bytch mafukka you respond to me at 2 am or 2 pm when the fukk do you work
Well you know that because you post at all times as well :snoop: unless you wanna just admit that you're so blinded by anger that you be checking for the time a post is written? :gucci:
matter of fact, lets get down to it - what is it you actually do for work ? You always have time for this forum, to respond and write paragraphs IN MULTIPLE sections to multiple posters
They call me worldwide Wes baby girl :umad:
how the fukk does a 40 year old with, what ? 2-3 kids and a wife? have so much fukking free time to watch sports, play games and post here all fukking day ? Just a worthless father and husband

how you broke and dumb ? pick a fukking struggle :camby:
You do realize most posters post more than me..supposedly play more games than me, and watch more sports than me. But let's leave them out of this. What you said is mean spirited and hurtful in nature. Ultimately, from the way it is being delivered it goes to show what is brewing from within you. I wouldn't allow you to embrace that if you was my kid
Maybe he's schizophrenic
Excellent posting
You must have the wrong profile cause no. So when are we setting this up?
:popcorn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@lil k been on overwatch all day but hasnt responded in here :mjpls:

by the way, ya overwatch stats is trash :scust:

almost 600 games and 2300 rating :dwillhuh: you are in the bottom 38% :laff: im at 2900 rating with 290 games :umad: my averages started to dip the higher rating I got, at 2300 rating I was getting 4 kill death ratio :heh:

2.58 kill death ratio :scust: (mine is 2.91)

2.77 average medals per game - mostly bronze :laff: (mine is 3.05, mostly gold)

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

almost 600 games and 2300 rating :dwillhuh: you are in the bottom 38% :laff: im at 2900 rating with 290 games :umad: my averages started to dip the higher rating I got, at 2300 rating I was getting 4 kill death ratio :heh:

I got off overwatch around 2pm you stalker. I don't even know your name on there but you somehow know mine. Spend more time trying to find your parents you orphan

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:heh: no need to respond to rest of your post, you killed yourself already
That's what all the nikkaz on the strip was saying, and I was feeling mad hurt. Then you was generous enough to throw out your hood pass here...

Surely you faking for the cameras, that post is not the type of post heterosexual males with adequate testosterone levels make. What's next, you got a stuffed unicorn you sleep with but you still a gangsta? Now that your hood pass is revoked, that means it ain't safe no mo :ufdup:
I got off overwatch around 2pm you stalker. I don't even know your name on there but you somehow know mine. Spend more time trying to find your parents you orphan
:huhldup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You’ll be my son after I embarass you in Overwatch

And I know your name because you was begging me to be your friend in the DMs but wanna stunt for the public and wanted to duo in Overwatch

:ufdup:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You’ll be my son after I embarass you in Overwatch

And I know your name because you was begging me to be your friend in the DMs but wanna stunt for the public and wanted to duo in Overwatch

:ufdup:
You asked me when I told you I had a account that made it to diamond. The account I trolled on and got banned last season. Now it's being used by my friend. But you didn't see that right? Stop quoting me with your bullshyt. 2900 isn't that much better than 2300. I have people in my matches around that Sr or higher. You're literally barely better than someone who is trash and trying to brag lmao

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You asked me when I told you I had a account that made it to diamond. The account I trolled on and got banned last season. Now it's being used by my friend. But you didn't see that right? Stop quoting me with your bullshyt. 2900 isn't that much better than 2300. I have people in my matches around that Sr or higher. You're literally barely better than someone who is trash and trying to brag lmao
2300 after 600 games is pretty trash :ld:

I know nothing of that other account since the only account you sent me is ya current one :hubie:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
2300 after 600 games is pretty trash :ld:

I know nothing of that other account since the only account you sent me is ya current one :hubie:
Considering I started in bronze and at least made Plat once all solo Q. This is my final season anyways cause I'm tired of all the throwers/toxic people. However many games it is doesn't matter, you still aren't that much better and have no right to call someone that close to you trash. It's still funny that I challenge you to a game and you bring up a TEAM based game where individual stats don't mean much. You know this but you continue to be an idiot. You're in running for next years WOAT already.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Considering I started in bronze and at least made Plat once all solo Q. This is my final season anyways cause I'm tired of all the throwers/toxic people. However many games it is doesn't matter, you still aren't that much better and have no right to call someone that close to you trash. It's still funny that I challenge you to a game and you bring up a TEAM based game where individual stats don't mean much. You know this but you continue to be an idiot. You're in running for next years WOAT already.
As the GWOAT, let me explain how it works round here. Clearly he is food round here, but he doesn't care for the Xbox brand so that gives him immunity :manny:
What will determine who is woat will be who makes the most Sony gamers :mad:

That's it, now you know...