Vote for your Arcadium WOAT 2017 (closes 12/20) Congrats PS4

Who is the WOAT 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There had to be a recent Xbox or PS4 thread with court goin ham for him to get WOAT over @lil k

That nikka was god awful every time I browsed this section. :hhh:

@lil k has potential, maybe he is the Kobe to Court's MJ......we'll see if it's time for the next generation yet

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Brooklynzson you might need to give Court a special banner for this return to glory
You shouldn't @ people whenever you echo comments made by the feds :stopitslime: don't you think you ladies are taking this shyt Little too far? Real recognizes real, right now all you chatty patties who are trying to dictate how I post, what bans should happen :umad:

That's not how this works, and the general behavior around here it's harassment. I'm not the Worst poster, it's you bytch made nikkaz who as a collective are the worst. Now give my dikk 50 feet

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You shouldn't @ people whenever you echo comments made by the feds :stopitslime: don't you think you ladies are taking this shyt Little too far? Real recognizes real, right now all you chatty patties who are trying to dictate how I post, what bans should happen :umad:

That's not how this works, and the general behavior around here it's harassment. I'm not the Worst poster, it's you bytch made nikkaz who as a collective are the worst. Now give my dikk 50 feet
:DAIGOMJLOL::DAIGOCAM::DAIGOCOURT::COURTFLAB2: