ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Lies.

Woat voting has been fukked every year.

Even @Fatboi1 didnt deserve his:mjlol:

In the context of a game/tech forum. Being a "stan" shouldn't even be a bad thing. Just means you are an enthusiast and very excited about the things you like. That should be plus around here:martin:

Woat should be the person that just makes shytty threads/posts. Or the person who understands the game/tech industry the least. Or plays the lest games and/or gets their ass kicked the most.

Court wins by default cause nobody else jumped out the window bad enough to be noticed.
Courts a Bozo and deserves to wear that Vomit colored Woat chain

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Y'all in strong ass denial about your posting quality of the years y'all won woat :pachaha:

I ain't saying y'all bad posters. In fact most of y'all have improved tremendously.

But the years y'all won you were insufferable stans that annoyed everybody. And the fact even Fatboi1 won let's it be known it ain't just about sony stans :hubie:

Only one who hasn't gotten the message is that old geriatric weirdo court dog. Son is like an old Vietnam vet shell shocked and thinking he's in another era. Just wildly swinging and yelling at air shytting himself. Most just laugh or even try to help until he swings at you and you have to beat him down :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ohhh shyt you coming at somebody bro you coming at somebody bro

Who you talking about?
Nobody in particular. I'm just saying we've had two previous winners that won because of doing that kinda shyt and then we had a new person do it this year and they got a bunch of noms for poty. It's a textbook strategy now :russ:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My shyt got an asterisk and I was amazed how many people knew of me :wow: I was loved and then Sony bottoms like @Rekkapryde hated on me and his daughters followed suit.

We need some criteria on what is WOAT

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Start copy/pasting every article you can find. Make every game thread you can. Doesn't even matter of you have no interest in the game.
I was thinking about using smileys with my avatar and becoming a christian rapper who does spanish rap as well

• Dap
Reactions: PS4