Viola does it again #BoycottWomanKing

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
West Africa will always hold the eternal L of being stupid enough to sell people that look like them to a bunch of sociopathic foreigners. Easily the most shameful and confusing part of our history. Converting to Christianity and Islam is a close second

:jbhmm:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Damm reading all this and how yall breaking this down. I knew nothing of dahomey or anything and we got people writing full breakdowns and essays with context. Did yall always know all this prior to this movie or everyone is just researching this now and having these complex breakdowns.

Are these conversations actually genuine or just people having debate for sport.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damm reading all this and how yall breaking this down. I knew nothing of dahomey or anything and we got people writing full breakdowns and essays with context. Did yall always know all this prior to this movie or everyone is just researching this now and having these complex breakdowns.

Are these conversations actually genuine or just people having debate for sport.

I did a masters in African politics. African history is my hobby, especially that of West Africa.

I’ve been concerned about this film for a number of months

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So it really is
Black women being righteous and trying to stop Black men from being slave traders

When the actual woman was going right along with the slave trade? :francis:

I wasn't mad before knowing this plot

Africa participated in the slave trade
Along with America

I still watch movies about both

But to make up that plot to bash Black men.... :scust:
Dude what is with the agenda against black men wtf

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I know exactly what countryman means & don’t give a shyt about which exact country you and Akon are from

and you sonned yourself … bout talking about a group of people u don’t even know & choosing a culture that not yours
"bout talking about a group of people u don’t even know"

I mostly likely know more and grew up with more AAs then you did.:russ:

you grew up with PRs, Dominicans and Carribeans(your felow countrymen btw) that's why you stay riding their dikks(well, atleast the latinos, we know how you feel about other black folks)

I'm from the Town, you're from Lower East Side Manhattan and get your hair cut at white Dominican barbershops :mjlol:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
The US Marines came to Haiti in 1915 and was shooting elders with machine guns and raping 10 year old girls but you nikkas always glorify your fakkit ass American armed-forces.

I'm gonna rep my ancestors - I dont give a fukk what y'all think.

I'm a Haitian descendant of the transatlantic slave trade from Benin.

Keep crying nikka
Our American armed forces? Do you live in Haiti because if not you’ve got some fukking nerve talking all that bullshyt living in America? That’s your armed forces as well seeing that you chose to reside and pledge allegiance to the country who committed those atrocious acts to your home country. You have no leg to stand on because your fagg0t ass is here right along with us while your tax dollars help fuel the machine that oppresses your people.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Our American armed forces? Do you live in Haiti because if not you’ve got some fukking nerve talking all that bullshyt living in America? That’s your armed forces as well seeing that you chose to reside and pledge allegiance to the country who committed those atrocious acts to your home country. You have no leg to stand on because your fagg0t ass is here right along with us while your tax dollars help fuel the machine that oppresses your people.
It's doubly bad for him and his ancestry because all that atrocious shyt happened to them and they made the choice to jump on this side regardless. The disloyalty prolly why the daHOmey snatched em up and shipped them off in the first place. Yikes. :scust:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
"bout talking about a group of people u don’t even know"

I mostly likely know more and grew up with more AAs then you did.:russ:

you grew up with PRs, Dominicans and Carribeans(your felow countrymen btw) that's why you stay riding their dikks(well, atleast the latinos, we know how you feel about other black folks)

I'm from the Town, you're from Lower East Side Manhattan and get your hair cut at white Dominican barbershops :mjlol:

:mjlol: @ using AA = worst thing Jesse Jackson ever did was putting African in front of American …FOH:camby:

and how can an African living in NorCal sur rounded by a bunch of Asian & Mexicans … can grow up around/with more Black people …. than an ADOS/FBA from Edenwald project in da Bronx

:umad: