Viola does it again #BoycottWomanKing

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjlol: @ using AA = worst thing Jesse Jackson ever did was putting African in front of American …FOH:camby:

and how can an African living in NorCal sur rounded by a bunch of Asian & Mexicans … can grow up around/with more Black people …. than an ADOS/FBA from Edenwald project in da Bronx

:umad:
i'm using AA because that's what people in real life do
you grew up seeing more Consuelos and bodegas than I did mexicans and asians. I only talked mexicans at school growing up.

there are more nonblacks in NYC majority black neighborhoods than there are nonblacks in Bay Area black neighborhoods. fact.

the Bronx is the most latino of NYC boroughs, no wonder you tap dance for them

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American flag twitter having a ball. lmfaoooooo

Its funny because I thought Dahomey mainly sold their enemies to Brazil but I dont see too many Brazilians crying and bytching.

Its only the Americans crying for some reason (as always)

And for those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

Somebody school me.

I have Nigerian/Ghanaian/Angolan in me so I'm sure one of my peoples were sold by the Dahomey.

But I could care less. Its history and it needs to be told. As long as its factual and doesn't misinterpret anything, then I'm cool.

White people have made films of all their historical events, good and bad. The average Coli/Twitter poster is dumb and emotional though.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The French & The British can go to war against each other for centuries with no damage to their reputation.

But god forbid some African kingdoms engage in military battle against each other - now its a problem.

Y'all nikkas softer than baby shyt.

You gotta stop arguing with idiots breh.

The same sh*t happened to the Natives. The Spanish Conquistadors put tribe against tribe and got one (Tlaxcaltecs) to help them conquer Tenochtitlan because they hated the Aztecs that much. Led to the fall of the entire region. In hindsight, the Tlaxcaltecs should have known better than to trust an outsider over the Aztecs, even if they were an enemy but, they didn't. You can find stories like that throughout history :manny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anybody see this shyt yet?im saving my money til a coli breh reviews it :patrice:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i'm using AA because that's what people in real life do
you grew up seeing more Consuelos and bodegas than I did mexicans and asians. I only talked mexicans at school growing up.

there are more nonblacks in NYC majority black neighborhoods than there are nonblacks in Bay Area black neighborhoods. fact.

the Bronx is the most latino of NYC boroughs, no wonder you tap dance for them

your AA i’m not
i’m ADOS/FBA

The demographics you’re using as far as non-blacks vs black neighborhoods is current because of gentrification
NYC back in the days was nothing like that

again you love talking shyt about topics you know nothing about

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Hollyweird always plotting us being ignorant of our history :pacspit:

Watch them cast Will Smith for the Iceberg Slim role :russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Wait till they do a Negro Wars movie

It's gonna be the same shyt

Instead of showing John Horse escape out of that prison and merk them Militias in that swamp, it's just gonna be The Color Purple Part XXXVII

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: @ using AA = worst thing Jesse Jackson ever did was putting African in front of American …FOH:camby:

and how can an African living in NorCal sur rounded by a bunch of Asian & Mexicans … can grow up around/with more Black people …. than an ADOS/FBA from Edenwald project in da Bronx

For anyone to think growing up in edenwald, laconia and etc that you didn't grow up around black people obviously don't the demographic at the neighborhood. shyt is a hilarious. Don't even entertain this foolishness at this point. nikka said you be around more dominicans and puerto ricans. Lmao.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I have Nigerian/Ghanaian/Angolan in me so I'm sure one of my peoples were sold by the Dahomey.

But I could care less. Its history and it needs to be told. As long as its factual and doesn't misinterpret anything, then I'm cool.

White people have made films of all their historical events, good and bad. The average Coli/Twitter poster is dumb and emotional though.
That is the point of all of this. The point is that it is not factual. It is a revision of the history instead of a factual telling of the history. It is making the slavers out to be heroes, when they were not heroes at all.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the point of all of this. The point is that it is not factual. It is a revision of the history instead of a factual telling of the history. It is making the slavers out to be heroes, when they were not heroes at all.

I'll hold my reservations until I see the movie.

The Dahomey Amazons were a part of history.

That history doesn't get erased just because they did something else that was wrong.

How many movies and television shows have there been on Queen Elizabeth and her family? Yea. Exactly.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I'll hold my reservations until I see the movie.

The Dahomey Amazons were a part of history.

That history doesn't get erased just because they did something else that was wrong.

How many movies and television shows have there been on Queen Elizabeth and her family? Yea. Exactly.
I am responding to this statement by you:

As long as its factual and doesn't misinterpret anything, then I'm cool.

I am pointing out that it has already been proven that what you said is not the case. It does misinterpret and it is not factual about them. You can watch it all you desire.